2 year relationship. No sex life thinking of leaving, Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by catfish cruising, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Dude that sounds like a bad situation. Don't let people tell you sex isn't important. It's literally the reason we were born and the reason we are alive. Preservation of species our secondary purpose right behind preservation of self.

So it makes sense why relationships don't work without a healthy sex life.

And no offense but your girl sounds like an absolute piece of trash. Does she even have a job or is she just a prostitute?

And if she says it's cool for you to hae a secret sex partner that is a possible justification of her own actions.

You sound like a good dude, go find you a good girl who cares about you

• Like Like x 1
  2. It really might be time to leave. You're young. We're the same age. I'm quick to leave anybody that I'm not 100% satisfied with. Life's too short to settle. Do you want to pay $50 for sex for the rest of your life?

3. #23 ZaraBeth420, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    Consider seeing a counselor together.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ^I never understand when people quote the OP. It's his thread any response is directed at him.. Just wasting my precious scrolling energy. I need those milliseconds of my life back!! Haha

5. I want to post a laughing gif but it'd probably get deleted since fun isn't allowed. I mean seriously, paying your snoring ass farting ass 'girlfriend' 50$ for sex? Holy shit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fun isn't allowed?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah, I'd probably get another 'That wasn't very nice, Beav.' I'm not looking to have any posts deleted or build up points.

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's been 7 months dude. Don't be bitter. We are all for fun here.

• Like Like x 2
  9. yea fucken go for it ay. That is pretty reasonable cause to laugh at me.

and to anybody who cares this was me just venting really. we are fine and have had sex twice now since i posted this. didnt even pay her lol, she wanted to. i payed her in dick.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #30 Batik, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016

• Like Like x 2
  11. Me and my girl fart in front of each alot lol. But yeah if you have to pay for sex from your gf that alone would make me leave

Sent from my Maserati GT using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dude, you need to run.
    Just from your description you sound horrible and miserable. If you have no companionship, then of course there is going to be no sex. If she is suggesting you get some from someone else, you may want to consider that it may be what she is doing.

She is unhappy. Your choices are simple. You work your fucking ass off trying to make her happy and give up your weed and music etc etc, or it is simply not worth it. You choose.

If you are not in it for the duration, then do you and her a favor and get out of it.

13. That would never do for me. I've been married going on 3 decades and my wife and I still have sex twice a week. I believe it's a big part of what keeps us close. Wish you luck, talk her but ultimately do what's best for you.

14. Get out of this shit while you're young.

Way too many guys get into relationships at your age, and when they're 50, they decide to cheat or divorce. Wasted time.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ⬆ wat he said break up go your separate ways cause uf not its gonna eat at you things will get worse.

P.S. the money thing is bullshit

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. 50's exaggerated. 4 or 5 years in is pretty common

17. Isn't that the sad truth.

• Like Like x 1
  18. No matter what you say, no matter what you do....never fucking EVER let a woman ride you like that. She keeps sex from you and hassles you about ganja for control and nothing less. Just because someone says they treat you right and that they love you doesn't mean that they actually do. Again, control.

If you like being walked on and taken advantage of them stick it out. If you want happiness and love in your life then GTFO NAO! go go go go go go go and never look back. No fucking way this girl is going to treat you right later and I certainly don't need to tell you that she is going to take you for what you got. She squeezes out a few pups, keeps you blissfully ignorant and then mother fucking BAMMO! Divorce! Dun dun dun dunnnnnn!

Then what will you do? You'll be unhappy and broke. Trust me when I say that you want it to be you that walks away. Not the other way around.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ^ best advice ive heard. My advice would simply be "run"