2 year old smokes 40 cigs a day...

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Yourcatdead, May 27, 2010.

1. Damn, i started smoking around 7, but 18 months old?! oh my god, i seriously hope this isn't in america, america looks bad enough.

2. wtf is wrong with ppl.if that was my kid id beat his ass and tell him to shut the fuck up.

3. i thought id seen it all. Dammnn...

4. What the hell is wrong with people?

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5zjWmXIwdo]YouTube - Dad says smoking toddler is 'addicted' and Smokes 40 Cigarettes Per Day![/ame]

Seems to a cultural thing..a problem there with kiddies smoking..they are poor, its must not be expensive there...This is tragic, but Im makin a gif of that when he does that face...lol

6. you have got to know that our world is fucked up when a 2 year old is smoking boags... such a shame smh. makes sense especially if he got fixated on the oral stage of development.

7. Bad parenting is a growing problem.

8. Hand the kid a joint next time he cries. He'll never look back to ciggies again.
    It's a step forward.

9. how does this kid even get cigs? By the looks of it, he lives in some crazy 3rd world country dog-eating tribe..

10. Uh........ My child is 2 and I do believe I am in full control of him, that's some bullshit!

"He throws tantrums" Uh.... so fucking what.

Wtf. Kid needs an ass whoopin.

11. The kids 2 years old...it aint his fault.

12. True, but I meant for the so called tantrums and stuff.
    Or a time out or something, they're letting a 2 year old pretty much boss them around and what-not

13. Haha,yea then I agree with you...

14. the kid probably started doing it because the smoke looked cool, but the nicotine got him hooked. that kid'll have throat cancer when he's 15 at this rate.

15. like the last five fucking people that posted obviously didnt watch the video that was posted EXPLAINING some of that shit. Cigs are a big problem there...many many kids smoke very early, like when they are 12, 13, 14

16. 12, 13, and 14 year olds smoke here too so..... this is a 2 year old, a toddler. Kind of different. It's still under the parents control or SHOULD be so........

17. Exactly. Thought the argument of pre-teens/teens smoking was somewhat dumb. Sure it's a problem kids smoking, but smoking is a problem in general. But 2 years old? Fuck outta here with arguing about that. It's fucked up.

18. Im NOT excusing a 2 yr old from smoking....thats fucking ridiculous. The father admits giving the kid cigs, of course. They do not view smoking as we do here, obviously..these things are discussed in vid, was my point. I was not referring to you-backwards letter name chic.

On a different note, here's some gifs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Well I was part of the "last fucking five people"
    just though I'd put my point out there.