2 weeks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CANADA KID, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Well im a noob, so here it goes. Ive had my plants for about 2 weeks now, and everything seem to be going fine till one day i noticed the leafs were begining to turn brown and wilting almost as if they were burnt. I thought the light was to close or to hot, so i moved it back and checked on it the next day, the leafs got worse, so i changed the light from a 75 to a 6o watt bulb, but hey still got worse, i read that it could be a nitrogen diffecency, but im not sure, the othere leafs on the plant seem to b growing and are in good health, but the first leafs that grew seem to b almost dead =( ...let me know what you think :(

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      11.9 KB
      Views:
    • 2'.JPG
      2'.JPG
      File size:
      12.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      14 KB
      Views:
  2. You might have overwatered. Had a similar thing happen to me

3. you aren't just using a regular 60 watt bulb are you:confused:

4. ya what kind of bulb are you using? if you are using a regular incendestent then thats your problem right there. and if your using a cfl then i dont know what your problem is

5. Im using a 60 watt cfl bulb soft white. I did a little research befor i went right into it.

6. is that the watt it replaces or the true wattage!? the wattage *rule of thumb* most people use is 100watts for one plant, and an extra 50+watts for every additional plant.

7. Looks like nute burn........

8. Thanks for the help everyone

9. Are they in Miracle Gro soil?

10. nute burn or over watering.. hard to tell at so young