Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 weeks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smilez4257g, Oct 8, 2006.

1. without being able to get any bud at all and i just got home from getting baked and watchin Harold and Kumar with my boss from the golf course haha.....has anyone heard of a browner colored weed being any good? it was pretty brown and was a lot of shake and i got baked off my ass after a few bowls. good to be back.

2. I've heard of darker, golden strains and seen it work magic.. But if youre talking about brown shit.. Then no.. It's bad. Very bad.

First weed I'm smoking when I'm off probation is Southern Afghani from my man who gets shit like that. :rolleyes:

3. yeah theres some fine chocolate brownish looking weed ...

theres this stuff that used to be reaaal heavy in the flint area called "jamacian brown"
    or something along that line but thats been decades