Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 Weeks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lakplayer601, Feb 4, 2013.

1. hey fellow blades quick question I haven't smoked in 2 weeks what should I expect I just bought an ounce of dank

2. You might OD. Be careful, son.

3. ^^^^lmao... Looks like your gonna be blitzed man! Enjoy!

4. Expect to become an astronaut. If you're not, then smoke more.

5. make sure you only do one marijuana. two whole marijuanas and you've gone too far.

6. Nah I would say 3 marijuanas is okay.

But if he had gone 3 weeks without smoking, then I'd agree with you.

7. smoke all of it without passing out.

8. ^This. I once injected two marijuanas, which caused an OD and part of my brain went into overdrive. What's worse is I got Hepatitis F from sharing used pot needles. It's a road you don't wanna go down...

Three is far too much! I can't even...

9. 3 marijuanas is way to much I know because my friend died after 3, 2 and you should be okay but don't make another thread saying your too high and what you should do to come down. just smoke till you feel good dude everyone is different

10. hey man we can't all be hardcore users like you...

11. God damn all of this talk of using is making me relapse, Marijuana Rehab cured my physical addiction to marijuana but now I'm relapsing. I can't find a needle to shoot up some marijuanas right now so I am going to have to shoot it anally.

12. expect to get a cannabis high

13. dude enjoy man. post some pics ;D

14. 2 marijuanas should be sufficient for a while. you should send the rest to me. for, ermm.. safekeeping. yeah that's it. safekeeping.

15. you'll probably zone the fuck out go deep into thoughts eat everything in the fridge and pass the fuck out
    if you take that ounce to the face anyway lol

P.s if you're gonna do more than one marijuana don't inject it haha :smoke:

16. hahaha threads like this. :love:

17. Hardcore