2 weeks to go

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by POWskier, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Should I keep feeding or start watering with plant with plain water, then flush in a week?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Depends, others may disagree, but my suggestion would be, if it's an 8wk, feed till 7.5-8wk. Flush for a week. Total of 9 wks. That's how me and my buddies run. Good luck mate.Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hard to tell from first pics, last pic makes me think you could feed. What you really need to know is what are the trichomes doing? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Here are some pictures of the trichomes. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I would give it another 3-5 days, then flush for 5 days, then cut. it's so easy to cut too early, and she looks like she still has some time.

6. Alright thanks man!

7. #7 droski456, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Yea the tops of your trichs still look pretty clear. When you look at them and see a decent number of the bulbs on top starting to lean over then your pretty much done. But it really all depends on what type of buzz that you like on when you decide to chop.

8. I would atleast flush for a week at the minimum to get the best quality possible. Me personally I flush for 2 weeks but i really want my girls as clean as possible.

Yeah I decided to start the flush a few days back and I'll probably harvest in a week to 11 days. 

10. Oh yea man you'll for sure thank yourself later.  ;)