Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 Weeks To Get Clean.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ar2t, Jun 3, 2014.

1. #1 Ar2t, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    I have a theoretical minium of 2 weeks to get clean(good chance for more). I've been smoking a one hitter for the last 3 weeks daily. About 3-4 bowls each session. I am pretty fat.

Is it doable if I exercise? Or will I need something more?

2. If you have a few bucks laying around. Invest in sole cranberry pills. They help clean your system faster. And drink lots of water. Working out will help, but only if you sweat. If you are serious wear a garbage bag to swear more.

3. It's definitely very possible to pass, but it will depend on what kind of test and if they send it off to be tested in a lab. I would search the forums/google and try as many ways to cleanse your body if you're worried.

4. What will happen if you don't get clean? Fuck it....smoke up!