2 weeks old and still the same size

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by speedy16, Mar 31, 2014.

1. This is my first grow. I started my plant from seed that I ordered ( super lemon haze ) after germiaton which took 2 days. I put in a pot with miracle gro potting soil which is probably not the best but its what I had around the house. I put it under 3 clf I have 2 23 watt 6500k and 1 23 watt 2700k it grew good for about 3 days then the fan leaves came in then after that it's just stopped growing or growing very slowly its been close to 3 weeks now with its 1st set of leaves and I fell it should be much bigger by now. I also have been using rain water well snow that I have collected and let it melt and I put in in bottles it also the temp stays around 75 degrees I fear I have done something wrong.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. A picture is worth a thousand words.

3. Its somewhere around 3 weeks old and still so small

Attached Files:

4. #4 lFourTwenty, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
    Miracle gro stunted growth..restart with a different soil..maybe try flushing that pot to save it? Idk man that looks terrible you should have already started another plant or two honestly..3 weeks is a long time lol

Too much nutes in that soil for seedlings..barely any perlite too..if you added like half perlite it might possibly work with miracle gro. I've seen it done

5. Alright I'll try that the part I don't get is the roots look white and healthy as bad as it looks I figured it would be the opposite

6. Change your light set up also. The way you have them now is inadequate. Too much light waste. You would do better with a Y splitter in the bottom socket and the place the pot in the middle of the 2 lights. 1396236925235.jpg

7. Insufficient lighting mate. Not getting enough"food "
    I've started my fair share of seeds in mg in my day.

knives heated dull red
    release sweet smoky nectar
    I am lifted high

8. Alright thanks I changes soil to an organic and I ordered a 400 watt light so hopefully that will help.

9. Well, there ya go!! No need to even fool with your current light set-up!! Hope it all works out for you now.