2 weeks left

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by BCgrower, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Just got back from the big shoe, (for the younger ones out there that's a Lawrence Welk thing), anyway, have not been out there for three weeks and was very happy at what I found. Pictures are not that great, and I swear I will get a new camera one day soon. This was an experimental batch with several different strains including two outdoor just for the hell of it. The big, juicy, trees are the Jack Horror. This first pic does not show the THC as I saw it. The whitish area is pure crystal.

Attached Files:

2. Attached Files:

• bk1.gif
      bk1.gif
      File size:
      1.1 KB
      Views:
  3. Jack Horror

Attached Files:

4. LOL@Lawrence Welk

What is Jack Herer crossed with that made Jack Horror?

5. I know it looks dead, or dying, but it has looked like this from day one. I have tried everything to "bring it back to life" with no change. The funny thing is that it is producing some killer bud. This is one of the outdoor strain.

Attached Files:

6. Attached Files:

7. You know Vat, I have asked several people the same question and nobody seems to know. The person I got the seeds from got them in Amsterdam and swears they were Jack Horror not Herer.

Attached Files:

8. I am traditionally an outdoor grower, but this year I got into indoor growing more. I still like outdoor growing better, however I have to say that this last batch with the Jack has really... I'm not sure what it has done. Damn nice shit though!!!

Attached Files:

9. Another Pic of the dead, lol

Attached Files:

10. One last one for now

Attached Files:

11. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Jack Herer is crossed with an outdoor sativa strained name Horror Show.

12. I am most grateful for the info as nobody else has had any ideas at all. If I could sit down and share a bud or two with you right now I would. Do you know where I could find any info on either the Jack Horror or the Horror Show. Thanks again.

13. Sorry man, I seen it on some episode they had on pot-tv.

14. that jack horror looks lie a christmas tree, i want to hang little glass spoons all over it

15. how about some glass pipes and bongs? lol

16. ho ho ho

Attached Files:

17. yeah thats what i had in mind.