2 weeks into flowering Purple Kush

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Reggae420, Mar 21, 2012.

1. during the warmest hrs of sun in your area...a few hrs a day..for a couple/few days

2. I just watered with light nutes, to be honest I do think that it is too late but hey what can you do. I have my new seed in the mail right now and it should be here wednesday, if the plant does not show signs of hope by that time, we move on to round 2, But nobody leave cause im still gonna need all your help with this next one haha

3. I just put water in, did not look for runoff

4. with fresh new soil..you wanna water until it drains out the holes on the bottom....

5. You usually want like a 30% run off

6. I think its time to give up... she has not made any progress in the past 2 weeks and has just been slowly dying, I am thinking of just taking what amount of buds there are on her and drying them out. I will plant the new seed this week. Does anyone think that she has any hope of making it.....

7. Going to start a new thread for my next grow. Would really appreciate it if all you would subscribe to that one as well. I'll be needing some help. Thanks

image-2989050256.jpg

image-2502675115.jpg

image-2487228558.jpg

image-250387001.jpg

8. PM me (private message) so i can check out your new grow!! Good luck on your next one...sorry this girl was a cunt :( subscribe to my grow! I'm almost done, but you can still see how i progressed and changed lights:)

9. will do bro

10. Learn from your mistake n move on..post yr new thread link,and we can follow...whenever you get started..gl

11. Yeah deffinitly learned a lot, I will make the new thread Tommorow and post a link to it up here. Hopefully with everyone's help this will be a successful grow

12. i disagree. if she dies, he learns nothing, because no one was able to identify the problem. but if she lives, then yes, he will learn