2 weeks into flowering fast dying leaves!!! Help!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Drang2388, May 15, 2010.

1. What type of medium? Soil
    What brand and type of soil? Fox Farm Ocean Forest
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    What strain? Purple Kush From clone
    How old are the plants? 2 Weeks 3 days into flower
    What type of lights and how many watts? one 4 ft florescent 4CFL about 16,000 Lumen
    How far from the lights?4"
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? Water whenever soil feels light and dry use RO water
    What, how much and when was it fed? General Hydroponics Maxi Bloom 5-15-14
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 77 at night 80 day
    What size pots? 3gal
    Any bugs? None visible
    Any other pertinent info? Had a white mildew type on a few leaves real light got an organic pesticide from hydro store. use every week but hasn't needed lately. 2 fans in the room.

The bottom fan leaves started to go pale then yellow then die and its all happening within a weeks span Ive lost probably 10 leaves on the 1 plant its starting to move up to the middle killing a few leaves the top of the plant is fine alot of hairs being produced and seems height i good.

So my question to you is: is this some sort of deficiency? or lock out? or what?? please help!!

Attached Files:

2. What no body will help a first timer educate and save his plant!!!?? I thaught this was a community of people trying to help better eachother????

3. Alright, lets see what we can do to help you out.

When is the last time that you sprayed the plant with the pesticide for mildew?

Are the affected leaves the ones that had mildew on them?

What strength maxi bloom are you feeding?

what's the runoff ph?

Rh of your grow room?

4. have you any air movement in grow area?

5. yes I have 2 fans in there now nothing special just reqular house fans all I could afford until next grow. The last time i sprayed the plants was about 3 1/2 weeks ago or a little more and no the affected leaves showed no sign of mold or disease they seem to have all been fan leaves tho. I fed them 1 tsp per gallon and i use a gallon to water all 3 of the ladies i have and have used the maxi bloom 2 times. I have not tested the runoff i will next feedin in about 2 days and im not sure the RH I live in the desert so I didnt think i would have a problem also could not afford a therm with the humidity. (soon i will just got a job!! FINALLY found one) . I was thinking PH problem or Cal problem no idea tho. I also dont have the abilities to check the soil PH unless theres a goodcheep tester out there!?

6. you can get cheap Ph kit's in a pet store in the fish section.
    You could try plain water for a few days see if it helps(dont drown them!)

7. I have a ph tester for the water just not the soil. the ph of teh RO water is hovering around 6.5-7 my last water was plain RO water with a half tbl spoon of mollasses

8. test the water that runs off after watering(out drain holes in pot) that will give a idea if it's a Ph problem! they look like their rotting have you got fresh air entering you grow space?

9. Yeah i got a tube running directly from the ac in the house