2 week veg auto fem white widow yellowing and drooping

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Goodcleancannabis, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Hello everyone. I have an issue with a new auto fem white widow I have. I had germinated 10 total. 4 white widow 5 auto fem cheese and 1 amnesia. They all took off wonderfully and are still doing well. All except one white widow that has been in the same spot beside the others getting the same light, same dirt same watering. They are not over watered or under watered I know that for sure. I did just transplant them a few days ago. But the others aren't having the same issue. Here are some pictures of the dirt that I bought and mixed together myself. I used 1 27.2 kg. Bag of pro-mix HP mycorrhizae(white bag), one 16.3 kg bag of promix premium all purpose mix(blue bag). Finally one 8.5 kg bag of C-I-L plus triple mix peat moss +kelp. I mixed all of these on a tarpon. Reason why I purchased so much was because I also have larger plants outdoors. However after mixing it all extremely well I filled the pots and transplanted my 10 I have indoors. I also have them under 4 T5 6400k 54w bulbs which worked wonderfully for our 3 violator kush, 1 critical kush and white widow until they were ready for flower which we then switched out for 41w led bloom bulbs. So I know the lighting is fine because I just cropped the 5 plants I veg'd under it before.
    I checked the PH of the soil and it is sitting at 6.5. Only I haven't been able to check is for deficencys. But why would that one have any and the others do not? They all experience the same conditions at the same time.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and I hope we can resolve this problem together.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. hard to tell when they are that young. looks like n-def but could be water salinity, over watering (root issues), or just a 'runt'.

3. Hmm. Yeah very true. However I have an update for you on my temp and humidity. Its actually 50% humidity now and 26-27 C . Would that high temp and low humidity cause it ?

4. the temp/humidity are within range. Could mist them to raise the humidity if you want. As well, I didn't see if you added dolomite in that soil mixture of yours; I suggest that if you transplant them again, add a source of cal/mag buffer.

5. Ah. I did not do that when I performed the transplant. Thanks for the advice I will make note of that and be sure to apply some next time. I need to pick up something to check for nitrogen phos etc. Defec. But I will post pictures as the plant progresses and post a reading on what my levels are at within a day or 2.

6. They are doing wonderful now. I managed to save them by transplanting them and using root enhancement. I think what it was, is that they were in to large pots and not able to drink the water that was in the dirt fast enough as well.
    Just transplanted them into dry dirt with root stimulation and they are coming back great. I appreciate your input. Thanks

7. Here they are recovering and here is the new dirt nut. Breakdown

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1