Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 week tolerance break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highlites, Aug 6, 2012.

1. just took a 15 day tolerance break.. previously i'd been smoking every day for the past 6 or so months and my tolerance was really high.. wondering how different it's going to be now? anyone been in a similar situation? :smoke:

2. You are going to be high as fuck off of .1 of mids. I suggest you buy some medical, dip it in hash oil, cover it with all the kief in your grinder and then top the bowl off with some hash.

Make sure you remembered to eat your .5 grams of edibles 40 minutes before this. :wave:

3. you gon' be high as fuck!

4. Thats crazy. Ive been smoking for over 3 years pretty consistently and had some STONER ass phases, then i stopped for under a month because of boredom then toked up and got ripped :)

5. you'd have to be crazy to do that shit lol. Talk about greening out.