Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 Week Tolerance break starting tomorrow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VVeed, Jul 11, 2011.

1. I have been smoking weed 3-5 times a day for a year, and for 2-3 times a week for 2 years before that.

I can't get baked anymore unless I smoke a lot at once. So I just finished my last bowl and Im not buying anymore for 2 weeks.

2. #2 always255, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    Big. Fucking. Deal.

It's a plant which makes you feel a little different. Don't less Grasscity convince you that going 2 weeks without herb is a tough thing to do...

Not the vibe here at the city
    Please be kind
    Slinger

3. I'm not saying it's gonna be a tough thing to do. I just joined this site and no one is convincing me anything. Today I smoked 12 bowls in 2hrs and I wasn't even baked. I used to get very high off of 2 or 3 bowls. This is a personal decsion but I was just seeing what people on here thought about it.

4. Wtf is going on with all these rude posts today?! Geez man, some people need some weed to chill out.

OP - If you've been smoking that much you may want to have a longer t-break. Maybe a month so that you can really notice a difference.

5. Always225 needs to calm the fuck down. T-breaks suck but you'll survive. I agree you may need more than 2 weeks, but you'll notice a difference with any break you take. Biggest tip is just keep yourself busy. Or get drunk. Alot.

6. Goddamn chill out. Maybe its not a huge fucking deal but it IS a lifestyle change. I'm on a semi T break right now to save some cash. He was just simply sparking a conversation.

7. i feel ya bro, same shit here basically... if u havent had any breaks before let me tell you that the first few days itl b hard to sleep n ul wanna smoke badly n shit, but after that you feel no desire to toke at all... i had to quit for 14 months cuz i got in a lot of trouble, n am 5 days into my first official tolerance break

8. its probably going to be hard to sleep for the first few nights. i hear all the time on this site about people that take t-breaks or just cant get weed and have difficulty sleeping. i do too when i dont have bud for a while.

9. Nyquil liquid pills are a good way to help yourself fall asleep for the first 3 nights or so. I only take one pill a night on breaks and it knocks me out.

That said.. 12 bowls? That's ridiculous. Id break for at least a month to be honest.

10. 12 bowls? do you have a one hitter? lol

11. Weed and Peace gtfo outta here hater and go get drunk or some shit!!!! One Love.

12. what about pussy?
    lol welcome to GC

13. [​IMG]

14. roflmfao this is the best thing thats ever been said about me on the internet. thanks dude thats funny right there

15. ha ive been posting "cool story bro" and "you mad?" pics all night. I've been laughin to myself for hours postin shit.

16. yeah lol i posted a "cool story bro" on a thread before. i laughed my ass off but usually i post meaningful shit but other times ill make a joke.