2 week old plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MIke86ekim, Oct 16, 2018.

1. These plants are bc kugs planted in happy frog fox fam soil using a 960watt reflector mars hydro light at 30" spacing on growth mode only. The tent has a co2 bag 2 circulator fans amd a 6" fan pulling air from tent through a carbon filter. Had low RH for the most part 40%RH ish last few days its been at 70% and today when i checked it was at 77%? Plants seem not to be growing high and today their are some discoloration on the leaves i assume from to high humility.
    Yesterday day 13 was the plants first feeding i went 2ml calmag 1ml of each General Hydroponics Floragro, Florabloom & Floramicro in a 1gallon 6.0 ph water.
    I have lowered humidity and just looking on thoughts on how i can improve this grow amd if i should be worried 20181015_213018.jpg 20181015_213028.jpg 20181015_212642.jpg 20181015_212705.jpg 20181015_212627.jpg about plant height? Thanks

2. -no need for co2 augmentation in there atm is there?
    -no need for carbon filtration during vegetative cycle (or at least very rarely).

they want high humidity at this stage. I sometimes even spray them when it gets too dry; 40% is the lower(est) limit of ripening cannabis. You want high humidity during vegetation.

I don't think its from high humidity.

What kind of water did you use? Was it tap, Ro, distilled? The best thing you could do is record daily value of what you are feeding and its EC/PPM. Need to own an EC meter. As well, the runoff, study it. When you feed, feed to 30% excess (at least) and collect the excess. Measure and record its pH and EC/TDS values. This will teach you about your media.

According to manufacturer's directions upload_2018-10-15_22-23-53.png seems close enough.

other notes;
    isn't Fox Farm hot ? idk how long that would last for.
    maybe too much nutes.
    good time to spray them with neem oil treatment.
    might be good time to start taking numbers .. journal...

overall healthy plants
    good start
    don't forget to let them dry out some.

whats yur feeding schedule like?

3. I have the co2 bag and fan so i set up thinking ot cant hurt? Should i remove this?

I use ro water and ph it to 5.9-6 good idea on testing the runoff i will do so next time.

This was my first feeding cycle it was 250ppm on day 13. I have been watering every 3 days maybe 4. I dont plan on watering again till thursday day 17 and when i do i was thinking of doing the transplant into 3gallon pots with fox farm ocean forest. My plan ot to use the same feeding solution i used on day 13 soak all the soil and transplant. Do you think i should maybe transplant without adding nutrients and rely on the soil for a week or 2?

Any suggestions are appricated! Tha k you

4. Got home today from work day 15 and this is the plant all droopy. I looked on bottom of cup and could see a root their. Is it time to transplant? What could cause this? And what should i do. The other 2 plants look fine. Thankyou for the advise

Attached Files:

5. i would top those

6. Shou
    Ld i transplant to 3gall then top?

7. I would top it let it grow than transplant.

8. Whats yiur thought on the droopyness?

9. you just watered i am assuming

10. I watered roughly 1.5 days ago

11. Yeah i watered 1.5 days ago with nutrients plants responded well this morning they looked great. Today when i got home it was drooping l.

I am currently on 24hr light cycle and the humidity was 77%

12. when the pots get light water again and make sure you are measuring your nutrients

13. I did measure i went with 2ml of cal mag and 1ml of each General Hydroponics Floragro, Florabloom & Floramicro in a 1gallon 6.0 ph water. I watered till came out the bottom and placed under the water. In total i had 250ppm. Nake me nervous to see the dropping:( i will top tonight after supper. Also on the bottom of the solo cup i have 4 small holes and a bunch of little holes going around the bottom. Should be good i think

14. Ok i just toped the plants they look like they are in rough shape please give advise on what to do. My previous post shows what i have done currently. Thank you

Attached Files:

15. I think they'll be ok.

I have the co2 bag and fan so i set up thinking ot cant hurt? Should i remove this?

Just a waste for what you have atm. I would use that during flower maybe.

I use ro water and ph it to 5.9-6 good idea on testing the runoff i will do so next time.
    Checking runoff ftw. Saved me plenty of times.

Fox Farm soil...
    is hot; its already precharged with nutrients. Not sure which soil exactly you have, but I don't think you are suppose to use any nutrients.

Someone who uses FF want to chime in ?

16. FF is a good soil, dont use nuts until 3 weeks. After 3 weeks use nuts. FF contains alot of things cannabis plants need. FF has always worked, just mix 30% perlite in it. Perlite is a must for root growth.

17. Plants look over watered too, I water using a sprayer.

18. Ok so update i wasnt sure what could be wrong. So i toped like suggested and said hell with it i am going to transplant. When i went to transplant the plant were root bound it was insain how many roots were on the bottom wrapping around. I transplanted them in ocean forest with 5.9ph water and no nutrients. Hopefully they rebound good and next b 20181016_220236.jpg 20181016_220240.jpg atch i will transplant sooner.

19. These mfs root fast abd quick. Good thing you transplanted. I transplantes from 8 quart pots to 2 gallon in 2 weeks. Make sure to use perlite.

20. I checked my plants after 6 hrs of light off and there was moisture on the leaves. Any ideas?

Attached Files: