2 week old marijuana plant dying

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GhostSmoke420, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I can already smell marijuana in the closet will febreeze or any other scent kill the plants if I spray it around?

2. It will help cover it but not get rid of it ive found the best thing to use is ona gel crystals if you put it right in there it will help cover the smell better then other sprays. But the best route to go is a carbon scrubber, and suck air thru the filter and out the room

3. Oh alright thanks :). What about if I switch them to outdoors will they die?

4. Their looking good. Like everyone else said, a little less water...for now anyway. Being able to determine when they need water by the weight of the pot is critical IMO. You will notice a BIG difference when thy get to a certain size. They will suddenly start chugging water and when they do, get ready for a big growth spirt. Also put them lights closer. If their floros you can get as close as an inch away if you want. Just don't let them touch cause they can burn your plant.

5. [quote name='"GhostSmoke420"']Yeah I'm going to water it when the soil is dry :). And here's more pictures of it there's a purple trunk is that okay? I think the seeds are purps I'm not sure tho[/quote]

Purple trunks are fine for the first 3-4 weeks. They will start to green up and get very sturdy and thick.

You should keep a light breeze going over your plants almost constantly to prevent the air from getting stale. They need the co2 on the air to grow properly. If there is no air movement they will use the co2 around them and that air will basically have no co2 in it for them to use UNLESS you keep the air moving.

6. [quote name='"GhostSmoke420"']Oh alright thanks :). What about if I switch them to outdoors will they die?[/quote]

A lot of people say don't put them outside. But I'll tell you from experience, when my plants look sad and sick. I'll put them out in the sun for a few hours and they perk right back up. Just don't transplant. Especially this time of year.

Photo with the Mylar is obviously inside. Notice how it's droopy and doesent look happy. Well the second photo is after 4 hours of sunlight. She perked back up and got a better color. Proof is in the puddin for all the skeptics

Attached Files:

7. What I'm thinking of is switching them to outdoor today hopefully they won't die on me. One plant is looking funny too it's growing different

Attached Files:

8. I can tell by the looks of them plants that you've been giving them too much water. They like dry dirt every once in awhile so let it dry out for about a week. I know it sounds like awhile but at their stage of growth they don't use much. Get the lights closer and stay off the water till AT LEAST next Tuesday. The roots are starved for oxygen cause all the water. Therefore they aren't going to grow much

9. Yeah I just watered it Monday and I was thinking on Sunday it would be good

10. You can push it past Sunday. They will like you for it

11. So this happened to my plant :/ any one no what it is ?

Attached Files:

12. You haven't gave any. Nutes have you?!

13. dont habe to water twice a day, once a day when the soil is dry. i used to water mine 2-3 times a day my first drow ever n i was killing them!!

14. No I haven't gave it any

15. Ok. Well it looked like it could have been that. Since it hasn't been given nutes (which it shouldn't for about 4 weeks) then its def from over watering.

16. Oh I see tomorrow I'm heading out to the nearest city (I live in a shitty town) to buy me some nutes :)) I was wondering (not this grow but next grow)if I would to have them indoor at this stage 1 month old and i was to switch them outdoor would they die? Can they survive?

17. You have read my previous about putting them outdoors right? Just make sure since its cooling down this time of year to only have them outside when there is direct sunlight. Bring them in when they become shaded. They will appreciate it.

Btw, what kind of soil are you using? Or what mixture have you used?

18. Oh yeah I forgot about it haha. I'm using just right Xtra