Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 types of PURPS w/ MACROS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BonerStoner, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Alright so i have two different types of some nice purple nugs not really sure of either strains but hell they're bomb.

Picture221.jpg

Picture179.jpg

Picture180.jpg

Some Macros
    Picture213.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Thanks

2. Looks like some good shit :)

3. The purple nug right in the middle of the first picture looks fucking beautiful. I've never had something so vibrantly purple, it's always a darker shade. Good stuff man.

4. Thanks man ya i wish i had gotten some more picture of that nug it was such a nice smoke. and even the other nugs that had a hint of purple in em, when i grinded them up the inside was mostly all purple.

5. So i showed a friend this site for the first time.

Went through a couple bumped posts, then found this one.

Its the only one i got a "Oh my god dude." from.

So ++ for the nice pick-up bro.

6. haha thanks bro.

7. Wow man that 1 nug is like fucking dark purple looks like fruity pebbels or some sorta crazy cereal lmao. +rep

8. ya it was almost black but it smoked so nice little harsh but real nice