Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 topics to read...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DopeGame, Dec 29, 2013.

1. ok so my self have noticed, when i am going thru lets say a break up , i would be all depressed n feel like shit like the next guy would, but when i get high i dont really persay forget the break up but it dosnt seem to matter alot like im fully aware of the break up but i would not be depressed n shit any of you have this too? or know what its called/

let's say
    you have no money, you have weed, no lighter tell me your ways of openening your engenieering stoner triats , whats your favourite method of smoking, what standards do you have example" weather ,being alone at a party give me your feed bck peepz

2. Its good that you can get your mind out of that state, its not where you want to be. At a party with herb and nothing else? Someone has a lighter. Find it, then grab an apple or water bottle and get stoned with whoever gave me a lighter :smoke: .

3. your ither very stoned which is 99 percent possible due to you being on this forum or your fucking with me n playing stupid either way ur excused

4. that is litterally the same thing id do except i wouldnt share my weed, shits expensive you know? happy toking my friend