2 to 5 superpowers that you would want and why?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by emperor_dragoon, Nov 12, 2013.

1.   Meh.  Considering it's fictional, it doesnt really matter.

2. #102 420Stitches, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014

That's what they all say... before they RIP APART THE UNIVERSE!
    Then again, my avatar is Cthulu, maybe I should be supporting ideas like this...

RIP APART THE UNIVERSE!

3. Invisibility, flight, and being able to walk through walls. So that way I can sneak out whenever I want without getting caught lol

Sent from my N800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Refill anything I want an unlimited ammount of times

sent from my Glad air freshener using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

5. #105 Haz_, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    To be able to fly & super speed!

Real freedom!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. the power to create powers and use them kind of like potions but it could just be energy or something. also the power for unlimited strength, health, stability, speed, stealth, knowledge and power.

7. Ability to light doobies with my fingers
    Ability to fly (without cannabis)
    Ability to shit out dank nugs
    Nightvision would be cool
    Ability to talk to Animals, I think id get better convosation out of a dog then a human.

8. ok you mean like you have a cup or bottle, and you can fill it with what ever?

Like any power you want? 

Animal convo's ftw...convince the birds to plant seeds, have the worms get nutrients in the soil....so on and so forth

9. Yes, like anything. If I have my stash jar and it's empty, zap, it's full. Oh, no more fruit loops? Bam.

sent from my Glad air freshener using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

10. Persuasion and teleportation!  Pop into a few world leaders offices, persuade them to light up, call in the press, and change a few laws (and not just on cannabis- I would be quite busy when it comes to women's rights, the ecology and education!) lol

Granny

11. Like jedi persuasion, or like you tell them to do something and they do it......Also teleportation, like could teleport to the moon?

12. Not the moon- too cold, no air! :eek:    But president's offices, police evidence rooms (no evidence, no case!), and a few other places I can think of might be nice to visit! :laughing:

13. Flying- ima freestyle skier so if I could fly it would get me more airtime and better balance in the air and also so I could get high and fly

Speed- going super fast would just be awesome put flying an speed together it would be awesome! Lol

Shape shifting- I could turn into whatever and trip my friends out when they're high, on acid,shrooms or whatever.

The power to think of somethjng and when I clap or snap my fingers it comes to life. I think that would be it haha maybe invincibility but not sure.

14. Holy shit why hasn't anyone mentioned the ability to control time??? I've always wanted that power haha imagine what chaos could be unleashed if everyone in the world was in freeze frame and you were still able to move... I would go kinda bag shot crazy lol

Along with that, the ability to control the elements would be sweet as hell

"What is the problem with drinking whiskey and smoking weed? Live within the system, and if you don't like it then fucking leave"

15. #1 The ability to control time
    #2 The ability to teleport anywhere as long as I know the location (jumper)
    #3 The ablility to heal a rapid rate
    #4 THE ABILITY TO TURN INTO THE HULK
    #5 SUPER INTELLIGENCE

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. id like to be able to have a joint that never runs out, and it has a integrated iPhone app that lets you change the strain and potency and you could make it taste real good like there was a sprinkling of hash in it.

i'd also like to be able to never gain a tolerance to certain unmentionables

17. 1. Never Age
    2. The ability to morph into anything
    3. The ability to fly
    4. The ability to materialise anything
    5. The ability to time-travel

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. A Flying Wolverine have all of Wolverines powers but be able to fly. Now I have all of his powers and also immortal

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I'm an artist, so I was thinking...you know the way Thor has this crazy hammer that basically allows him to be a badass?
    Id have this crazy pencil that allowed whatever I draw to come to life and be controlled by me.
    How cool would that be? I'm bored, I'm gonna draw a t-rex and destroy this small town. Trying ti rob money from this massive bank safe? No bother, I'll just draw us this door leading into the safe. CHACHING $$$$

Sent from my ST26i using Grasscity Forum mobile app