2 to 5 superpowers that you would want and why?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by emperor_dragoon, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Pretty much just be the blue guy out of watchmen. I think his name is doctor manhattan

2. My Super Powers: 
    1/ The Ability Manipulate Dark Matter and Matter

All other super powers are redundant after obtain these two.

3. Mind control - Legalize marijuana. Do whatever I want.

Power to teleport anywhere - Fast travel

Genius - Smartest guy in the world would be cool

Reality manipulation - Power to fuck with shit

Immortality - Forever young

4. 1 teleportation- why because being able to teleport ANYWHERE would be the fucking shit!!
    2 flying why- scared to death of heights so fuck it if i fall i will be able to fly from danger!!
    3 super heat ray vision why- lighting my cigs/joints/bowls/being able to cut through anything even diamond!
    4 morphing ability why- could imitate anyone i wanted find out information do some crazy shit
    5 invisibility why- sneaking pulling crazy pranks/ sneaking into restricted zones/ doing insane shit!

5. Flight, invisibility, and the ability to take over one's mind and feel what they feel, such as emotions and thought and physical.

6. lmao im to high for this XD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #87 OnlyTheFinestKush, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    I think i would want
    1. The ability to inception my way into ppls dreams and fuck with them
    2. A magical stash jar that is allways full of whatever strain i write on the front.
    3. The power of extreme influence. You never know when you will need to talk your self out of a sticky situation.

8. 1.  Teleportation.  Purely for convenience and I hate rush hour traffic.  Pretty selfish.
    2.  Rainmaker.  How awesome would it be able to make it rain and prevent droughts?  Everyone can eat. :D

9. I only need 1 power the power to make my imagination into reality then I could have literally anything I want and any power I want....... Fuck yeah...... Beat that

10. eternal mangenkyou in one whey and rinnegan in the other would be better

11. Oh wait even better eternal mangenkyou in one eye rinnegan in one eye a third eye with byakugan all 9 tailed beasts I'd be super sayan 4 I'd have the tessaiga I'd be an alchemist and I'd have the power to create any object with my mind I'd be the dopest anime character ever I'd be like the sage of six paths on steroids

12. whenever I get really high I have the power to make everything move in slow motion, think that'd be nifty to always have

13. 1 fly
    2 super joint (never ending joint with adjustable sativa-indica dial)
    3 read thoughts
    4 never get a tolerance from weed and certain unmentionables 
    5 super advanced 20:20 hindsight 

14. 1) Telepathy 
    2) Telekinesis 
    3) Ability to freeze time for however long I want
    4) Spider sense type thing so I can sense danger
    5) Ability to walk through objects

Why?
    Read peoples thoughts and know what to say and stuff
    Get remotes and beer and I'll never lose a fight again lol
    Freezing time makes it easy to get cheats for tests or steal crap
    Spider sense so if someone shoots me or something I can freeze time before it happens
    Ability to walk through objects goes hand in hand with freezing time because I can go wherever, whenever. 

15. The super power to spawn high quality weed of any strain ;) now that's a power

Sent from my B1-710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Time travel, flight, invincible, invisibility, and i poop the most amazing cured nugs ever known to man!
    I dont always wipe, but when i do.... Its keef...

17. Ability to control time.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. 1. Flight. Any speed I wanted, and my body would be able to handle it (Otherwise wouldn't you have oxygen problems, the air would burn your skin, etc...?).
    2. People would believe anything I said, but I would have to be willingly doing it otherwise I could never make jokes lol. The reason I wouldn't go for total mind control is that I feel like it would be immoral or something xD I wouldn't go for mind reading either, I think everyone's entitled to secrets.
    3. Invincibility. I would want to be impervious to anything I didn't want to happen to me, and not feel pain if I wasn't in danger. Ex. if I jump off a building and onto the ground my whole body and organs would be intact, I wouldn't feel pain, etc... But if I wanted to kill myself or die of old age I could allow it to happen. 
    4. Teleportation. I'd love to be able to instantly teleport anywhere I wanted with full control. Also, if I was thinking of an invalid location and would end up teleporting into a wall or whatever, I'd know that before I teleported and could choose a completely safe location where nothing bad would come of me teleporting there.
    5. The ability to teach myself anything I didn't know. Like, I could learn other powers through meditation or some shit, and I could figure out how to materialize any object right in front of me. I'd also retain any information I wanted to and would have the mental capacity/stability to not go insane from having 'too much knowledge.'

19. Freeze time so I'm the only one able to move.

"A mysterious outbreak of obscene words sharpie'd on people's foreheads has officials baffled.."

The ability to control insects.  

The ability to make a woman horny just by making eye contact with her, ever since a totally sexy dream i had about one of my teachers back around '10   Hugest morning boner ever.

The ability to bring my artwork to life.  (Heheee, i draw lots of naked women too, that'd be swell)

I've thought about time-related abilities, but I've given up the desire to have any of them lol. Think about it: we don't even partially understand time and/or the universe and how it all works, so who's to say that stopping time for everyone but you wouldn't massively fuck something up?