2 to 5 superpowers that you would want and why?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by emperor_dragoon, Nov 12, 2013.

1. x-ray vision/yoga class

2. The power to get high by simply using my mind and the power of invisibility.  High and invisible...that shit would be epic!

3. I would never have to eat or drink but if I wanted to I could. I wouldn't have to shit or piss either. Idk I'm pretty baked but honest at the moment lolSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Teleportation and flight.

5. Invisibility (because id fuck shit up) and flying (so i could fuck shit up everywhere)

6. Invisibiliaty, x-ray vision, and to fly so i can sneak through cameras and see through safes and fly away when i get caught-G@®®ETT

7. Still no superpowers to heal, protect people...you all are some selfish people  :D

8. Invulnerability would be a good one. Crazy endurance, like Flash, would be awesome too. Them again there's flying..
    Alright. I'll have to go with invulnerability, flying, superhuman intelligence, talking to animals annnd healing powers! That'd be super sweet :D

9. The ability to create fire by clicking my fingers.

Would make lighting joints so bad ass.

10. 1-Reading Minds: How fricken cool would it be to always understand what everyone actually wants and is actually thinking...
    2-Time Manipulating: The science behind that is just so interesting, it would be very badass
    3-Teleportation: Gas is a bitch.
    4-The Ability to Play Instruments With My Mind: I'd be a one person band and it would be awesome as fuck
    5-The Ability to Make Whatever Tangible Item I want In My Hand Any Time: Munchies would never get lazier.

11. Everyone's selfish! And everyone should be!

12. #72 emperor_dragoon, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
    4.Like make a drum set and play on it with your mind, or play the sounds of the drum set.
    5. Like a fruit, or a bowl with stew in it.

I'll just have to go with this. 

14. 4. Make it play with my mind
    5. Anything tangible at all, so both

15. Super strength would be my firstThe ability to teleport anywhere InvisibilitlyImmortalitySent from my LT28at using Tapatalk

16. Wait so do you want like flash speed in flight? Define animals....

17. Yes that's what I was thinking! But if I think I'd rather go with flying versus super speed of I had to pick !
    Define animals? I'm not sure how I can define that brother haha. Um, as in the animal kingdom..?

18. like crawfish, dolphins, bacteria too? 

19. Pausing time

Abilitiy to full control plant growth (I.E. Speed up or slow down or reverse the growth of a plant)

Those are neat super powers. I could pause time in nifty situations like fitting in naps in a millisecond.

Also the second one I'd just be growing lots of weed and breeding a bunch of cool genetics. I could plant a seed make it grow to full harvest, see if it's good or not and go through a ton of seeds. Imagine the genetics i could find.

20. All I could ever need in this life is just one superpower, the ability to rewind time! I could buy and smoke pounds of weed, rewind to before I had even bought it, then save all my money. I could figure out the winning lottery numbers, rewind time to the day before, and pick those numbers. If someone pissed me off, I'd punch them in the face, and then rewind time to before I did it. No consequences!