2 to 5 superpowers that you would want and why?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by emperor_dragoon, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Id want to have all of wolverines abilities. I'd deploy again and kick some more ass. I hope that counts.

I have TBI, PTSD, & no regrets

2. 5 is pretty unique....1 is simple, 2 is iffy, but you basically want g.l.'s power right? 3. How do you mean speak? 4 okay superman lets calm down. 5. Im pretty sure there would be a pretty big bubble around fighting power, so you basically want the ability to keep up with everyone right?

3. #43 emperor_dragoon, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    you know that shit hurts him, right? What about the bones, his bones are usually covered in a strong metal. Would you want the same or what?

4. teleportation, being able tot urn into other animals, and being able to turn invisible. 

5. invisible while in animal form too?

6. #46 turbotoke, Nov 17, 2013
    Telekinesis. 
    Done.

With that I'd have super strength, and could fly, along with the normal powers of lifting and moving stuff.

7. ya id want the metal bones too. I know about pain. My 1st roadside bomb - the pressure wave was so powerful it over rode my electrical system in my body. I couldn't do shit but yell. It felt like I was being electrocuted. I've had my hand slammed in the car door. I've had my nose broke in a fight both of those don't even come close to that pressure wave.

I have TBI, PTSD, & no regrets

8. #48 XArmyMP, Nov 17, 2013
    Being a soldier again would be worth the pain. There's nothing like hearing a bullet wizzing by your head to make you feel alive. Hell being in a fire fight is better than sex.I have TBI, PTSD, & no regrets

9. #49 0ri0n, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
    I'd want unlimited stamina
    To never need sleep again
    To be a perfect shot
    To be super stealthy
    To be able to grow plants with my mind

The first two have a side effect, an awesome sex life.
    The last one is just so I can smoke all the pot I want.

10. unless someone attacks your mind *mind attack*

if you dont need sleep, does that mean you can never sleep? Super stealthy how? 

11. Well I like sleeping, so hopefully I could still do it if I choose.
    And stealthy like, being able to move silently, limit my body motions to minimize the chance of being seen in peripherals, know when to stay perfectly still etc

12. Invisibility - So I could sneak around in peoples houses without them noticing

Speed - So, I dont have to have a car, in which saves me money on gas and insurance

Shape-shifting- That just be fun, like super fun.

Able to talk to plants - I would talk to my pot plant everyday and I think it would be funny.

13. lol 1)like aqua man but as i was thinking GL's powers include that too just not with all creatures and beings(cross communication)
    5)lol.

14. Can anyone pick up a super power to give other people the ability to control their powers. Im gonna have people flying into the sun cause they dont know how to stop.

15. To be invincible and the ability to be invisible when ever I choose :D

16. Fly, super strength, invisibility, telekinesis, dbz energy powers

#FadedNation

17. hands down dragon ball z energy powers plus instan transmission

18. Invincibility, Invisibility, Flight, And the ability to phase through solid matter.----------------------------------Larry King should be the 12th Doctor.

19. #59 Potlab, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Telekinesis and immortality.

20. Be invisible so I can watch all of you sleep and shower :)