2 to 5 superpowers that you would want and why?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by emperor_dragoon, Nov 12, 2013.

1. What about training and stuff, or you gonna try and figure it out yourself?

2. Control matter how? 

3. Beimg able to control shit down to a molecular level. Able to rearrange and create.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Try to see it from the point of view that there's very little of it available to the human race at this moment.  We have a lot of stuff written down in books, but how many actually avail themselves of that history and fewer still try to live by it.  If wisdom were commonplace we wouldn't have near the problems we have as a society.

5. Rearrange i could see, create on the other hand... Several things you would have to take into consideration....where would the things you create come from. 

6. would it be passive, or triggered when you want it?

It would be constantly active, sort of like Reed Richards/"Mr. Fantastic's" intellect.  The super wisdom alone may actually prevent the use of powers 1 through 4, or that's what the hope would be.

8. I guess I would be able to turn say a hydrogen molecule into a carbon or vise versa? Or take one of my skin cells and cjange it and since I rejuvinate I could possibly create universes

9. see if there was ever a place where people got super powers....you would be dead in seconds. People would aim for you solely because you have the power to create.

10. I can read minds, you plan against me, ill know. BAM. all oxygen around you is turned into helium. Your dying screams would give me great joy.

11. I wish

To be immortal!!!!!

To have razor sharp claws on my finger

And haunt childrens dreams

12. Also I wouldnt be about world domination, I would create abunch of weed and give it to all the little orphans

13. I read mang...you ...sharing and thought the rest was misspellings and I was like what the fuck this guy must be high out of his mind!

Then I realized you were talking about naturo...and realized no, I'm high out of my mind.

14. The ability to grow plants with my mind. And the ability to smoke plants with my mind. Sure would love to smoke right about now.

15. #35 Count Sparkula, Nov 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2013
    Yeah but if anyone attacked you you could literally do anything... anything. The ability to control matter basically includes every single power you could want with no negative effects, and creation wouldn't actually be creation, because that is physically impossible, so instead, it would be moved/rearranged from other places in the universe... which is infinite, in theory.

It would also give you the ability to change the property/composition of any item or substance, so there's that too 

16. WHUT?! :smoking:

17. Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, but matter is never created nor destroyed?

18. yet matter can exist?

19. I'm not having this conversation rofl his has been debated by scientists and theologists for decades and no one has come close to an answer, I doubt 2 stoners will XD 

20. 1)speak every creatures language
    2)power to control the universes natural energy(bend at my will,much like green lantern)
    3)ability to speak to the soul of ones being
    4)Shoot sun ray phaser beams from my eyes(all three)thirdeye)
    5)Over 9000.