2 Tiny Holes In Top Fan Leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ThcBrah, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Title Sums it up, im 29 days into Veg and yesterday noticed these 2 tiny holes on one top fan leave. Been using Fox Farm Grow Big mixed witg Ph'd Distilled water in and 3:1 mix of Fox Farm Ocean Forest and Fox Farm Happy Frog. Haven't had a single issue till now. I topped her 2 days before they appeared and LST/Pruned it once but stopped because of the holes, did some research and most people seem to think it's either from stress of all the training or 2 drops of water sat on the leave and caused a little burn. Shes under 1x1000Watt LED and I have another if needed. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated guys! :) Thanks

P.S. Oh and I already checked for any pests with my magnifying glass and thank god I'm good there, no insects or mites at all. Also it has been quite warm in the closet lately (low-mid 80s) my AC broke unfortunately I do have a mobile one but I have to share it right now so when I have it in here I blow it in the closet to keep it cool. 1563297752508.jpg

Fuck The Ones Who Hate, Roll One Up & Celebrate

• Like Like x 1
  2. Don’t worry yourself about every little mark, hole, or odd color. It’s a weed and it happens. You’ll drive yourself nuts !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Any Other inputs? Lol

Fuck The Ones Who Hate, Roll One Up & Celebrate