Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 things =)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JBright, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Just smoked a bowl after being dry for couple days, and iono if its the weed or just being clean for those days but it hit hardd =) pictures if im remember but its like my fingers are moving but my head isnt thinking at all but its still writing iono.

and

shit forgot the other one,

Oh yea made a homemade bong with a bottle and bigger is not always better =/
    when i was hitting it took a while for the bottle to fill and 2 sucks to clear it.

2. What in the holy fuck did I just read?!:cool:

3. DUDE iono but i also just remembered something then forgot....im typing as im doing something im so retrded right now i hope i dont get banned for spamming like this cant control it.

4. Gah, Jesus fuck! My fuckin' eyes!!:cool:

5. I can't believe I just wasted my time trying to read that

6. dude you are stoned as hell i don't know what you're trying to say man. oscar said it right, what in the holy fuck did i just read?

7. Head isn't thinking, still writing iono.
    Head, Still Writing
    Head Writing
    Wut?