2$ Tabs?? (Please help if u live in PA)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bfitz99, May 3, 2009.

1. #1 Bfitz99, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    Ok so I live in MA...one of my buddies (barely a buddy) is in PA for some reason and claims he can get acid for 2$ a hit...has anyone ever bought acid this cheap??? Im pretty skeptical about this...i assume its either shitty acid or something like that...I think im still gonna do it cuz i love trippin lol.

any suggestiions??

2. If it's a really good friend, it probably is acid. But I doubt he can get it for $2 a hit. That's ridiculously low.

But if it's legit, tell us about it. Because that would be fucking sweet ! :D

3. \

well thats another thing...i used to be really good friends with him...but then he started doing a lot of coke and other shit...and that was back in HS and i wasnt into that shit back then...hes a fuckin sketchball too. Hes buying a good amount and it just doesnt kame sense to me...2$ a hit is crazy lol.

I was kinda wondering in anyine from PA has any idea about this...i want it to be legit but idk...i guess its only 2$ if its not acid...but still...i wanna dose lol

4. Ya, bullshit. Unless he's buying like 5 vials, then $2 is too cheap. Is he selling it to you for $2/hit?

5. ya thats what i have been told...sounds like BS to me too...but i wanna believe its true cuz i can NEVER find acid in my parts.

anyone know how to edit the thread topic name??...I wanna change sumthing

6. Go to edit your first post, and go advanced

7. thanks bro!

8. No problem dude.

9. yo whats up man

10. Shit son I live in PA and cant find acid any where, and i live maaadd close to MD so idk 2 bones a hit is crucial

11. He might just have a really good connection and bought in bulk... Would it be high quality acid? Definitely not, may it even be an RC? There's a good chance.

But no harm in buying a 10 or 20 strip at a price like that and finding out for yourself. Whatever it may be, it's not going to be physically harmful

12. Thats whats so good about cid. microgram doses ftw!

13. Buy like 10 hits and eat all of them. If its bunk nothing happens. If he knows a good connect and gets it cheap or in bulk and it turns out to be great acid... Hold on to your pants...

14. doesn't even matter if they're weak tabs, just buy like 10 and do em all at once. i'm sure you'll feel it if it's legit at all

15. if its not legit, part of me is thinkin that he may be scamming u to buy more coke (just speculating)

16. sounds like youre going to end up with a normal piece of paper. $5 is the lowest ive ever heard of, and that was shitty acid.

17. agree

18. my buddy gets 10 hits for $60, so thats $6 a piece, doesent sound that far-fetched, acid is cheap my friend, but very powerful.

19. My money is on un-dipped blotter. I'd still buy a few though.

20. I've had great acid for 2 bucks a hit plenty of times....... in 1971. :rolleyes: