2 strains 1 grow room

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by KushKing09, Jan 15, 2009.

1. I have a couple of questions regarding the 2 different strains in my growroom. I got 2 different strains via a friend. The 1st strain I have is AK, the second is Hawaiin skunk. They have been vegging for 21 days now with no nutrients except for the Fox farm ocean forest soil. I was planning on doing 1/4 strenght next watering. Anyway the 2 AK seeds i got are already showing sex and are both female. They are also about 14 inch's tall. The other 8 hawaiin skunk are not showing sex and are only about 10 inchs tall. I only have 1 grow room and would like to vegitate more to make them taller and stronger. If I were to put all of them in a 12/12 photoperiod would it be ok? I was hoping to go to at least 18inch on the ak's.

I also have one more question, The bottom leaves on some of my plants look like they are nute burnt but I have not feed any nutes yet, should I be concerned? I have a 1000watt MH right now so I would not think light is a problem. I also only water with water that has been sitting out for a day or two. I live in the mountains and water is usually prety clean. I really dont think its a problem because it hasnt gotten any worse but any input would be nice.

2. Wait, do you want to veg longer, or do you want to flower? If you want to veg, stick to your current light schedule. If you want to flower, switch to 12/12. It's that simple.

Also, you said you are on day 21, but your plant is 14 inches tall. How many nodes does it have. Just wondering if it is stretching at all.

What is the PH of your water? Also, you said that you are using FFOF. I have seen this burn plants before. Shouldn't be too big of an issue, but just keep an eye on it.

Good luck.

3. They have around 7 nodes on the ak's Others are not as much probably around 5 nodes.. They are super compact and are a little bigger round than the pot.. I had to trim the bottoms just so I can water some of them. I wanted to keep vegging longer till the other ones grew a little more. I am looking for a little bit bigger yeild because I know nothing about the plants or if the seeds are what my friend says they are. But if I am able to put them into flowering I will. I just didnt want to under do it. I figured they were so dence because the 1000w MH light. Its my first grow and didnt think it would show sex till flowering.