2 stealth questions regarding my suburban grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by indoornewb, Feb 3, 2019.

1. What's up all. So my girls have just come into flower. They are super bushy and about 6 foot high. I need some help. My first question is...

Is there anyway to kill the smell outdoors? Or keep it to a minimum as there are neighbours close by.

And has anyone got some ideas of how to hide them a bit more from choppers etc. Was thinking of throwing some bird netting or green house netting straight over them to camo them into the bush they're next to a lil more.

This is my first suburban grow and is very stressful. 10 weeks to go and they're gone but need to do something to ease the mind. Hope someone has some good pointers. Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Some ppl lst outside and grow them parallel to the ground. Works well to hide them. Smell plant minty smelling bushes. Not sure exactly what anymore but a lot of some bushes will hide the smell(more so when u grow inside and plant them around house). Best bet. Is to try to find skunk road kill and place them in areas that If a neighbor smelling it went on the hunt they would come across dead skunk first and think it’s that

• Like Like x 2
  3. As crazy as it sounds go to your local cheap store and buy those fake brightly colored ornamental flowers yellows and reds and place them on your plants in random places. From the air it will look too colorful for a pot plant. Naturally don't cover your bud sites. But everywhere else is game on.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Great idea why didn't I think of it! Shit ton of mint plants!

5. Hmmm I don't know how I feel about that it might draw more attention to them then asked for. Good idea but I dunno. Maybe a different kind of fake plants. ATM I'm spreading weeds all over and around it. But they just die..

6. If there are any plants native to the area that flower brightly they will blend in if you select the right type.

7. Otherwise you have to cover them with camo netting which is counter productive.

8. How they looking brother

9. Mint keeps bugs away too

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Citronella plants also create alot of smell, and seem to be pretty hardy even in hot areas.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Massive bro starting to get impatient hoping for a pound per plant. Should be fully in flower by now

• Like Like x 1
  12. These are your plant's arnt they?
    IMG_20190131_171147.jpg IMG_20190131_171206.jpg IMG_20190131_172137.jpg

I dont understand why your calling them as 6 foot tall & super bushy + hoping to get 1 pound per plant?? Am i missing something?

13. Prob goin from ground to top of plant

14. Cool bro. Hope the best for you my man.
    Yeah i get up to train and its still dark. Summers nearly over my mate haha

15. #15 Patricia Clemons, Feb 7, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    brah looks like you got some dead vines infiltrating the goods

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Natural camouflage ;-P

17. Show us your plants mate

18. The fence is 7 foot. And to me they're super bushy. Well at least I think I done a good job. Yeah HOPING to get 1 pound. Those pictures were three weeks ago. And those pictures are after I super cropped. If you want to rain on my parade do it. I'm not trying to be the man here...

20. Are... thought you were talking about other plant's. No need to be so defensive it was a only a question.

So you dont run into any other problems describing your plant's, dont add the pot in the height. True height is from the base of the trunk...