2 sets of morals

Discussion in 'General' started by redline, Oct 27, 2008.

1. I'm havinga confusing dilema. Half of the time I'm a conservative no drugs or alcohol guy. The other half i'm a drug user and o the lookout for sex. I hate switching, but I dont know who I want to be. Its annoying and hard to explain. Just wanted to vent and idk if anybody has any advice yea, throw it down.

2. You don't have to be either. Be whatever you want to be.

3. It might be the company you keep, like for one group your the no drug guy, but with another group you are the other kind. When do switch morals so to speak? Like is there anything in particular you can relate to it?

4. im confused..
    how can you be against drugs and for them at the same time?

like, what are your opinions on medical drug use, recreational use, addiction, and users?:confused:

5. One week ill be straight edge and then ill just randomly switch. Sometimes i see EVEN marijuana users and dirty and bad, yet the next day, even hour id be smoking up. Its rly frustrating that i like cant decide. Like a zillion things are going on right now besides that and add in accutane which is now making me have mood swings and hit shit and feel depressed, marijuana is the only reason im alive right now, seriouslly, i was driving my car to meet my friends and i was looking for a good spot to crash and not kill anybody else, i decided to pull over, smoke and rethink things, and i eventually decided i love my ipod and music and my fiends and i went and met up with them and was fine rest of night. This happens alot. I think mabye once my life gives my time to think I may work this out. just confusing you know?

6. I think it's who he hangs around that makes him like that(like Mental said).

7. everytime you start thinking cannabis users are "dirty" and shit, just force youreself to think about that very experience you just stated..

sounds like you already know YOURE NOT DIRTY..you just need to convince the other week you.lol