2 semi-epic stories

Discussion in 'General' started by egschadd21, Aug 7, 2009.

1. first off my town is notorious for having dick headed cops, anyone in the chicago area knows that the police officers in my town suck hard. with that being said let's continue...

about a week ago my friend's uncle left town and he said he could have a few people over. i was rather drunk there, so i rode my bike home to avoid dui charges (yea i know you can get a dui on a bike, but whatever). i was riding home with 2 other friends and we pulled up to a stoplight to part ways. as i was stopping my bike i so graciously fell off and police officers immediately turned on their lights and stopped us. we told them we were drinking a little bit and lied our asses off and, in short, they only made us pour out the beer into a forest and throw it away (i'm 18 by the way). the funny thing is though there was weed and a ceramic cigarette with resin on it in the other compartment in my friends backpack where the beer was. they even joked about us having weed in the side compartments muahaha.

and now about 2 days ago i was smoking in a car in cul-de-sac in a quiet part of town. a police officer came by of course and question us all and made us get out of the car because the driver stupidly admitted to have smoked weed and that it was in the car. they then call in a k9 officer, who ironically was the police officer who let me off earlier for drinking. long story short my 2 friends were sent down to the station for village ordinance but i was let free because i didn't do anything but smoooke. i also had to drive my friends car to the police station after they were taken away in squad cars.

no real moral to the story, except the fact that i'm invincible this past week and that our police officers don't suck that bad.

2. the cops must not be as big dicks as you say if youre getting let off with this shit.