2 seeds in 1 pot?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TECH209, Jul 12, 2007.

1. ok i got a 9 inch top diamerter by 7 inch deep pot , what i was wondering to save space and lighting if i can put two seeds in one pot rather than just one seed per pots, also wanted to see if 4 100watt cfl's and 2 150watt cfl enough for about 7 plants worth and they are going in clamp lights with refelctors<~~~~ sorry if missed spell'd pretty stoned :D cant deny that maui wowie

2. i don't think so lol

3. no, because the roots will become intertwined and fuck everything up

4. kool thanks for the tips what about my set up is it kool?

5. no, it wont work.. get two big pots for both, start them in party cups, then transplant..

6. is my lighting ok?

7. your light soulds fine to me i have 5 plants 20 day od under 1- 20w cfl clamp light im going to add 3 y adapter to my clamp lamp so i can add another 3 cfl bulbs

8. As others have said, don't put two plants in a small container like that. I have in the past grown 2 in one container but it was quite a bit bigger and I put a divider so the roots wouldn't grow into each other. Assuming those CFL's are equivalent watts then you have less than 200 actual watts which I wouldn't consider near enough for 7 plants. That would probably be okay for veg but I don't think you'd get too good a result during flowering.