2 seedlings not growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mance4185, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Ok so I planted 6 seeds about 10 days ago. 4 sprouted quickly and are doing well. 2 sprouted and are very tiny. Like less than an inch from root tail to cotyledon. One looks to have sprouted and skipped the cotyledon leaves and sprouted right into regular weed leaves. It has two very tiny ridged leaves that look more like the regular leaves than cotyledon leaves.

They sprouted a week ago and have not grown at all. They're so tiny that when I watered them they washed away and it took me 10 minutes to find them. So when that happened I happened to be taking clones and decided I would try something risky and dip the roots into a little clonex before replanting them. That was yesterday and they're still alive.

Are these worth continuing to grow? Do you think they're going to be stunted whether they survive and continue to grow or not? Was the cloning gel a bad idea? If it helps they are feminized Jack Herrers. The other 4 I planted are around 3 inches tall working on their 4th leaves.

2. Hey buddy- listen I recently sowed a seed, I say sowed bc I plant the seed directly into soil/medium, no wet paper towel tail sprout metho and it always takes 5 days to poke her head up. I ordered "jack herrer" from crop king seeds (auto/ fem) and I head many bad things about germination rates after the fact but I had grown a few AK-47 and Purple Kush (fem/auto) from "Seed supreme" and well....you can see an Ak in my profile pic (90 grs dry, seed to harvest 81/82 days; harvest 1/2 &. 1/2) anyhow my seed is a mutant so I planted another one to see if it's shitty as well. I'd say screw growing it but sometimes it's fun to have a mutant in the garden but it's much better to have a healthy plant from the start. Good luck and if you don't have more seeds just grow it but best to have a good start. PICS GOOD PURP KUSH VS STUNTED PURPLE KUSH and ak vs ak (only a ft smaller) no cured bud from both big plants. Stunted jack herrer- only reason AK is smaller is bc big as was growing in June and July and 18 inch as of today AK is under LED.

Attached Files:

3. ****That is cured bud from both plants

4. Hey yours look great. I'll try and post pics of mine. I have 3 from bag seed so I'm not sure of sex or breed for those. One of the 3 actually started stunted and seems to have caught up. 3 white widows and 3 herer (including the 2 stunted). The jh's were actually free.

How is seed supreme? I was gonna order from them as their autos are cheaper than my usual company (seedsman) but tbh I read some poor reviews of supreme so I have put it off. I'm building buckets and wanted to try autos in them but became a little weary of supreme after reading those reviews.

I think I'll keep the stunted ones for now and see if they do any better. It's been 10 days though and I'm thinking they're garbage.

5. I had one go wrong just recently.....

Attached Files: