2 Room Closet Grow Maui Wowie

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sodope28, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Hello so here is my grow i got two 4 feet by 2 feet and 8 feet high. One for flowering and the other for vegging. So they are currently 23 days into flowering. The have been doing great i currently have two of them in this room, but recently over night a bunch of black spots started to appear on one of the plants. Both have some yellow leaves so i gave some bat guano and nuts. I have a three day cycle, light nuts, water then the third day is nothing.

So Today i flushed the soil on the one with the spots because the only thing i can think of is a ph being off and loacking out phosphorus for the spots. I will see how this goes.

I also have 6 master kush seeds growing in my veg room. that are doing good except
    Pictures will come soon, please tell me what you think

2. got any pics bro?

3. these are at 15 days

ForumRunner_20121123_140539.png

ForumRunner_20121123_140607.png

ForumRunner_20121123_140617.png

4. for now i got 1 400hps for flower and 1 4feet t5 with reflector for vegging

5. Forgot ibhad this journal. plants are doing well will updates with pics very soon. The one were i flushed still has yellow leaves but refeding nuts so its recovering will also ad b1 vitamin