2 Rolls to A Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KillerJ, Sep 27, 2007.

1. So last week my one of my dealers who live about 1 hour and a half away called and said he was bringin 5 oz into my town because it was fuckin dry as hell here and I asked him for some rolls and he said he could bring em. So on the same day the city carnival was goin on so I meet up with about 5 friends and we all pitch in to buy 4 30 packs. So I eat the rolls about a half hour before we goto this carnival, I had forgotten how bad rolls taste since I hadnt rolled in awhile. Well we get to the carnival and the rolls havent really kicked in yet. We only stay at the carnival for about 15 minutes and then go back to my friends place. We call up some other friends to see if theres any parties goin down. So we find a party and its bout 25 minutes away. Well theres about 7 of us by this time with 4 30 packs. We all have to cram into this small ass 5 person car. So we all cram into this car. By this time im rollin pretty hard im just feelin overall good. Everyones complainin about how tight it is in the back seat, but to me rollin it just looked like the car was wider and there was suppossed to be that extra person sitting there I tell this to my friends and everyone laughs.. Well we get to this bonfire party and I see my best friend from like 4 years ago. I used to practically live at his house when I was in my early teens. So I find out he sells bud now and gets pretty good nug. So that adds to my collection of connects. There was about 50 people at this party and some pretty hot girls too, and the bonfire just looked amazing while rolling. I try not to roll very often since it drains your spinal fluid, but i had an awesome time rolling and i think my dealer is bringin some more in this weekend.

2. I myself am not sure about rolling, But Im glad you had a good time.

3. LOL ecstacy does NOT drain your spinal fluid. the only thing it drains is serotonin.

4. What? Ive always heard it drains your spinal fluid. So whats the negative effects then?

5. Yea, when it dumps out your Serotonin after (a "happy" fluid in your brain" it can leave you very depressed, and it can get to the point where you do become dependant and are only happy when you are on E, literally.

6. DAM DOG, U NICE. I couldnt have said it better.