Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 recent pick ups Tx

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pogmoney, Jan 31, 2014.

1. The first 2 are just some no name. The 3rd, 4th and 5th are afghani I picked up today.--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

Attached Files:

2. Uptoke for the Freebirds card in the third pic. And also for the very nice bud.

3. #3 Pogmoney, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    [quote name="irish_texan" post="19447203" timestamp="1391272074"]Uptoke for the Freebirds card in the third pic. And also for the very nice bud.[/quote]Thanks brother hahah. Yeah that's the scrapping card. They make some good ass burritos, glad they expanded to the dfw a few yrs ago--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

4. thoes second pics looked like gasoline bud straight from Mexico BasedgodDank

5. [quote name="4pawsbmj8" post="19458193" timestamp="1391443247"]thoes second pics looked like gasoline bud straight from Mexico BasedgodDank[/quote]They look just fine to me, covered in amber trichs. Maybe you need to check your shit o_O also, last time I checked looks aren't everything either. (Next time you think you need to rag on someone's bud or comments on here, think again.)--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

6. That green is pretty but HOLY SHIT...those Afghani really REALLY look Afghan...How sticky are they?

7. [quote name="Pogmoney" post="19459674" timestamp="1391463715"]They look just fine to me, covered in amber trichs. Maybe you need to check your shit o_O also, last time I checked looks aren't everything either. (Next time you think you need to rag on someone's bud or comments on here, think again.)--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)[/quote]I didn't rag on your bud. I said it looked likes. that just means it has similar qualities to brick weed in Mexico ie (smashed, compacted, brown, musty)and have you ever seen my bud? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391464317.027184.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391464330.863238.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391464351.422050.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391464362.872191.jpg BasedgodDank

8. #8 Pogmoney, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    [quote name="4pawsbmj8" post="19459714" timestamp="1391464376"]I didn't rag on your bud. I said it looked likes. that just means it has similar qualities to brick weed in Mexico ie (smashed, compacted, brown, musty)and have you ever seen my bud? [​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391464317.027184.jpg[​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391464330.863238.jpg[​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391464351.422050.jpg[​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391464362.872191.jpgBasedgodDank[/quote]What part of that bud looks smashed or compacted? I get the brown part, yeah it is, but also smokes better than a lot of better looking buds. In regards to your buds, I've seen and smoked better, but with that being said, nice buds lol ^_^ Not tryin to nerd rage just don't appreciate knocks on others. That'll be all--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

9. [quote name="fearjar" post="19459711" timestamp="1391464341"]That green is pretty but HOLY SHIT...those Afghani really REALLY look Afghan...How sticky are they?[/quote]Very! I feel like I could rub the trichs off the buds on my fingers and make some old school hash o_O--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

10. [quote name="Pogmoney" post="19459740" timestamp="1391464659"]What part of that bud looks smashed or compacted? I get the brown part, yeah it is, but also smokes better than a lot of better looking buds. In regards to your buds, I've seen and smoked better, but with that being said, nice buds lol ^_^ Not tryin to nerd rage just don't appreciate knocks on others. That'll be all--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)[/quote]you're missing my point man I said IT LOOKS LIKE as in I've seen Mexican brick weed that looks just like your brown bud. just because you didn't like what I said means you can take it out on my organic American grown bud. you can't even lie and say my nugs don't even look good.BasedgodDank

11. #11 Pogmoney, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    [quote name="4pawsbmj8" post="19459791" timestamp="1391465345"]you're missing my point man I said IT LOOKS LIKE as in I've seen Mexican brick weed that looks just like your brown bud. just because you didn't like what I said means you can take it out on my organic American grown bud. you can't even lie and say my nugs don't even look good.BasedgodDank[/quote]Hey hey now. I said nice buds as they are very nice looking. I did say that I had seen better which is also true(the smoking part can never be proven). I admit what you posted LOOKS better than the afghani, but you never know, maybe my 'brown' weed is more potent than your 'organic american grown'--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

12. Either way I'm not tryin to argue on this thread anymore we're all fellow tokers here. Peace!--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

To the untrained eye.....But what OP is holding has a very distinct shape, and a very distinct ribbing on the stem. And that is why I asked him about the sticky/tackiness of the bud. Afghani..a.k.a Kush, is the only real Kush. It has a very distinct shape, and is a VERY potent and smooth Indica. Mexican brick weed has no comparison other than color. And that is where it stops.

That is very nice of you OP. I would disagree...What you are holding looks very much like a Unicorn to me. I haven't seen a real Kush bud in 10+ years. And most of the time it is either smuggled in by a G.I or an errant seed is found by a very lucky grower who often times doesn't even know what he has....until he has sat on a couch for four hours watching tv wondering what that lump int the back of his throat is and then realizing he hasn't swallowed in two hours. And then realizes he can't remember what he has watched...

14. [quote name="fearjar" post="19459915" timestamp="1391466677"]To the untrained eye.....But what OP is holding has a very distinct shape, and a very distinct ribbing on the stem. And that is why I asked him about the sticky/tackiness of the bud. Afghani..a.k.a Kush, is the only real Kush. It has a very distinct shape, and is a VERY potent and smooth Indica. Mexican brick weed has no comparison other than color. And that is where it stops.That is very nice of you OP. I would disagree...What you are holding looks very much like a Unicorn to me. I haven't seen a real Kush bud in 10+ years. And most of the time it is either smuggled in by a G.I or an errant seed is found by a very lucky grower who often times doesn't even know what he has....until he has sat on a couch for four hours watching tv wondering what that lump int the back of his throat is and then realizing he hasn't swallowed in two hours. And then realizes he can't remember what he has watched...[/quote]I've lost my phone like 30 times this weekend and gotten mad at myself a few times when I'd already eaten something and forgotten about it o_O. Sadly I have no hard proof its genuine afghani, but it sure fits the bill ^_^--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

15. The shape, the density, and all that tacky dust, the thick ribbing in the stem, and I can guess that if you licked your fingers it would taste like sugar with a peppery finish... I'm convinced. No matter how it is grown, it remembers the rocky soil it comes from, thick ribbing is a good sign, the shape is another. If you put it in a piece of foil and put a weight on it would turn black, and sizzle when you smoked it. Take a small piece and roll it between your fingers and it will stay together and turn dark. That my friend is real KUSH. Someone hooked you up.
    The last time I had some I popped in a ps2 game and forgot... For 45 minutes I watched the intro over and over. I thought it was a movie...lol

16. [quote name="fearjar" post="19460603" timestamp="1391474055"]The shape, the density, and all that tacky dust, the thick ribbing in the stem, and I can guess that if you licked your fingers it would taste like sugar with a peppery finish... I'm convinced. No matter how it is grown, it remembers the rocky soil it comes from, thick ribbing is a good sign, the shape is another. If you put it in a piece of foil and put a weight on it would turn black, and sizzle when you smoked it. Take a small piece and roll it between your fingers and it will stay together and turn dark. That my friend is real KUSH. Someone hooked you up. The last time I had some I popped in a ps2 game and forgot... For 45 minutes I watched the intro over and over. I thought it was a movie...lol[/quote]you keep talking about the stem having special ribbing? based on those pictures I didn't see what your describing BasedgodDank

Would you stop being so damn pessimistic? OP has some good looking dank and you're acting like you get the only good weed on the face of the planet. Texas gets some good weed too, not everything comes from Mexico here. Damn.

That being said, very nice bud, would love to smoke some of that myself!

18. I just dont understand why one post on GC cant go without someone trying to put someone down or say (my stuffs better). Bro honestly grow up? Who cares what you think if your intentions are to put someone down? Whether u think it doesnt come off that way or does reread what you type before posting thats straight up childish. I try to support ALL on w/e theyre smokin as long as its bud it does the trick. Not everyones friends with that certain guy whos got kill 24/7. Damn 

19. Then I can't help you. See how scrawny and smooth the stem on your bud is? Then look at OPs. See how thick it is, and see that oval shape... Then see how it isn't really oval? Ask OP to show you a clean stem of it and you'll see it. Shit I barely had to zoom in. If you'd ever seen real Kush, you'd know exactly what I was talking about. The shape alone is indicative. It has a very distinct.
    The reason being your buds are grown in soft soil, and aren't twisted by whipping mountain winds. The plants of different regions have different shaped stalks. Afghani has a distinct shape

20. I am so done with this schwag thread. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391507551.305127.jpg BasedgodDank