Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gugalicious, Oct 26, 2008.

1. seasoned toker, but i've been wondering a couple of things lately.

1. on average, is the pot provided through the medical marijuana system of a state as good or better than dank bud u would find on the street.

2. could it be that marijuana is illegal partly because cops can't test for it when u are driving ... meaning they don't have tests to see if ure high, unlike drunk driving. seems valid although i disagree based on the argument that i drive like richard petty when i'm baked.

2. medical marijuana absolutely HAS to be top quality. you can find weed on the streets that may compare with mmj but its rare.

the police could find ways to test for marijuana intoxication if it was legalized but then again being high isn't that big of a detrement to driving anyway.

3. Medical marijuana is usually better then marijuana that you'll find out on the streets yes.

For your question, testing for weed when your driving has nothing to do with legelazation of marijuana. Its illegal yes to be high while driving but thats not the reason its illegal. It mainly has to do that the fact that they cant tax it and the fact that its clamed to be a major gateway drug.

4. #4 gugalicious, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    why wouldn't they be able to tax it? EDIT: [does it have to do with the fact that an individual could grow pot by themselves and sustain?] and jjc, could you expand on how they could test for pot while you were high? without reasonable doubt?