2 Questions Reguarding Cloning

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stoney BaLoney, Sep 13, 2007.

1. 1st : Can you clone from a plant that is a clone....

2nd: Can you run a plant through flowering, then without killing it kick it back in to vegetative as if you were doing a rejuvenation, then start using that plant as a mother plant to clone from?

PS my plants are coming along well, don't post often but have started to more often, pics comin' soon

2. i can answer ur first question and thats yes.
    but for the other one i have no clue sorry

3. thanx for the response, bump ...still trying to get an awnser for the 2nd question

4. i have heard of harvesting part of your plant, then letting it grow more, and then harvesting again. it's like a second or possibly even third regeneration. i've never attempted this though. when i first started growing i was doing a bunch of research and found something about that topic. look around a little. you will probably find exactly what you need.

5. I have taken cuttings from my flowering plant and put it under 18 hrs. light to grow. the cutting reverted back to vegetative state after a few weeks and thrived. So I'm guessing you could reveg the whole thing.

6. yes and yes
    ive cloned from clones consectutively for years before...
    ive regenenerated many plants after harvesting, you have to leave a few sets of leaves or smalish buds to regenerate...