2 questions..can i over night ship a bong to the u.s?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dthek1ng, Oct 6, 2012.

1. and also my other question is how is the Black Leaf - HoneyComb Perc Stemless Glass Ice Bong With UFO Perc - 40cm, anyone have any reviews?

2. WOW...Not one pothead could help me out on this site? even though this place is filled with them, i would much appreciate help soon as posible im tryna cop a birthday bong for someone special!

3. No, you can not get it overnight our in two days. Your package will more than likely sit in customs for longer than that. Can't help you on the tube, though I'm sure it's great!

4. If you want a bong that fast you might as well just go to a headshop.

5. sure can...just have a few hundred bucks for the shipping and you can have it delivered overnight...

6. If you wanna spend more than the cost of the bong on shipping, sure...

I'd recommend ordering from somewhere other than GC personally as well but that's just me.

IDK why you got so worked up over not getting a response in a day, I doubt anyone here has tried that bong there's so many bongs out there man you can't expect people to just know.

7. Thanks im probably gonna spend the more money and what site do you prefer ?. and dont worry about me, i was just tryna get answers..

8. You can't get 1 day unless you order inside the US.

9. Why don't you just buy locally if you're so impatient... That's the largest waste of money I ever dun seent.

Just get standard or priority shipping, suck it up and wait an extra 3-4 days and spend the extra money you would've spent on shipping to get a better piece.

A L T and Kulture are the best places to buy from online.

10. He won't go to a headshop because he is probably under 18.