2 plants in one pot :/

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by izzyizzy, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Me and my friend are trying to grow and as a noob would we plant both the seeds in the same pot and its already tangled. Whats the risks that come with this?would it be a good idea to try and separate them? Advice needed.

2. If they r the same strain then no worries just leave them together only issue would be if 1 was male then ur kinda screwed lol.
    Best of luck

3. It's always a bad idea to grow two in the same pot as one will always fight the other for root space and one plant will manage to grow ok but the other will suffer.

4. I stuck a purple haze clone and a super lemon haze clone into the same five gal and grew em out to the fullest. There was no strangled roots or anything just one bad ass bush half slh the other half purple number one by positronics.

5. #5 bionecrosis, Mar 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2013
    Problem with 1 pot is that some plants can show nutrient dificity others not,but when u give nutrients u give to both plants.Same with over nutrients.Same with auto watering system,I always prefer do it by myself becasue I am giving more water to bigger plants.Anyway most important here will be the amount of growing medium.

6. thanks for the feedback people, ill let you know how it turns out.