2 plants, 2 completely different outcome

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 87rx7chick, Aug 24, 2009.

1. ok so heres whats up

i started with 6 plants. 2 i threw out because they were fully male. 2 i took out because they looked to be good canidates for mother plants. and 2 i left in because they were the most mature female/hermi i had

so i have one plant that is really dence and really NICE thick buds.
    and one plant that is really thin. really pethetic looking thin string like buds.

they stopped growing. well the long stringy one still growes taller but the bud development is not much, though i have alot of male pods poping on that one (its a hermi)
    what am i doing wrong? i know i dont have to much light (t5 bulbs x 4 100 wats 9,000 lumas) but i've seen grows with only 1 cfl and they grew. i have my monther plants under 52 wats and they are growing faster then these flowering ones...

the dence one is really nice. has a few male pods poping open but not much, and does have a few developed seed pods.

they smell like candy and when i pluck male pods off my fingers get really sticky icky!!!

some one mentioned somethinng about light leak. i am growing with 4x t5 bulbs 2700k and 6000k bulbs. 12/12 light cycle and i am using hesi nutes and peat moss/organic blend soil mixed with vermiculite

Attached Files:

2. I think the prob is you let your bitches get knocked up. Why would they keep showin out when they already got a baby on the way?

3. really? is that what happen? i know i definantly have seed pods. is this the cause for them to stop growing? see i read so much but i never heard anythingn like that. all i heard was that it'd be good bud still but have alot of seeds. no where did i once read that the seeds would cause the plants to stunt and stop budding out.

are you positive?!

4. Once a female is pollenated, it puts all of its energy into seed production, not buds.

5. gaw! the hermi thread lies!!!!!!! damn so theres my problem...

i guess i need to spend the money on some good seeds then

6. so let me verify, i have not yet got a responce

do plants with seeds grow slower/stop growing?