2 plants 1 Big pot

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by lsdsjflsf, Jul 16, 2017.

1. I know you are supposed to plant in individual pots but I have some extra plants and kind of want to experiment. Has anyone ever successfully grown multiple plants in a large pot? (Outdoors) I have a 20 gallon pot that is going to waste and I like the pot so instead of taking the dirt out and putting it in smaller pots I'm just going to try and grow 2 plants in the pot and see what happens.

Just kinda want to know if it is even possible beforehand or just scrap the idea entirely. (Soil--FFOF/HappyFrog/Perlite/EWC/BlackKow/HF Fruit and Flower/Calcium Nitrate/Epsom Salt/Dolemite Lime/BoneMeal/Diatamaceious Earth)

2. There's some guy with a "multiple plants in one pot" thread, might want to check it out. Read all the comments to fully understand why it's not recommended, I think there are 6 pages, so it should answer all your questions.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Also depending how long you plan on vegging 2 plants can be grown in a 20 gallon with no problem.

Sent from my Z981 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. much appreciated. I'll sure check it out