2 Plant Indoor Stealth Grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WhatCounts, Jan 31, 2007.

1. I read an article about SOG Growing and got inspired. I'd like to start off with only 2 plants mainly because I want to keep the stink down and not take up a lot of room. I plan on hollowing out a big speaker and growing it inside of there. What would be sufficient in terms of CFL's for this?

I'm hoping to be able to germinate them, and 30 days after I plant the seedling, turn the lights to 24/0.

Oh, and can you recommend a good Nirvana seed?

2. Technically the SOG method incorporates 15-25 small plants, grown in close quarters, flowered early [such as at 8 inches tall] kept in small pots. I suppose you will keep them small, flower early etc? Speaker boxes are not very big so I suppose only a few 24-36 inch CFL's would fit. Try to get at least 15 watts per square foot during veg and 30 watts per square foot during flower. Oh and veg which is at the beginning calls for lights on 24/7 or 18/6 hours while flower needs 12/12 or 12 hours light, 12 hours dark.

3. You don't want SOG, your yield will be small. SOG is best for a perpetual harvest set-up, with many clones put right into flowering to develop one cola with little to any side branches, and set into the 12/12 chamber at staggered intervals so that there are always some getting ready to harvest and some early in bud phase.

Try SCROG or LST to maximize the yield from those two plants.

4. ya so SOG isnt that effective with small numbers of plants

so what im doing is SCROG with some topping and fimming and i have a smaller place than you