2 Plant Closet Grow W/ Mr Danky Nuggz

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Mr Danky Nuggz, May 18, 2014.

1. Hey GC I'm finally back for another round. I'm long over due for another thread!! I've learned a lot, and this time instead of one I'm going to do two this time. I have a larger closet this time, so I figured why not. Unfortunately I sold my 150w HPS, so I'm starting with some CFL's. I have each plant in separate pots, and one has a 30w Bright White, 23w Daylight, and a 14w Soft White. On the second I have just a 30w Bright White & a 23w Daylight. This is all temporary, until I can get some more money. I plan on buying a 400w Sunlight System in the near future. I think that would be more then any for the size of the closet. The closet is about 36"x48"x10'. I will still use my CFL's even after purchasing the HPS though. My temperature is around 75f, and my humidity is about 47% right now. I already have two sprouts in each pot, that are about a week old. I lined the closet floor with plastic before setting everything up as well.. Let's see how I do......

2. Let's see indeed

3. #4 Mr Danky Nuggz, May 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
    Okay well I added a 65 watt Soft White CFL to the plant that only had the 30w & 23w on it. Now this light is fucking huge!! I couldn't believe how big it is!! I'll take some pictures when i can, i was too anxious to set it up and forgot to. I did get some of the sprouts for y'all. They're about a week old.
    CAM00210.jpg CAM00208.jpg

4. Here's a pic of what my room is sitting at right now. I try keep it around this area, but it seems hard to do so at some points of the day. I might have to purchase something to dehumidify the room, and during the hot points of the day my room reaches 82 degrees max. It's usually around 75 though. I know when i start my 12/12 light cycle, I will be doing lights after dark for temperature reasons.

5. Nice little plant. Lights are a good height you could maybe put them even closer to reduce stretching.

I'm interested to see where this goes I just started a crop too. Keep us updated.

6. Yea I know this difference will cause stretching. I'm not worried about them getting tall. I have plenty of space for that. Here is an update pic of the little ladies.
    CAM00217.jpg CAM00222.jpg CAM00219.jpg CAM00220.jpg

7. #9 Mr Danky Nuggz, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    Well things seem to be going smooth. Plants are doing good, & not requiring much maintenance. He's an update pic of my best one
    CAM00224.jpg CAM00225.jpg

8. #10 420RaiseIt, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    How old are these plants? They are coming along nicely!

Edit: just read above. Like a week and a couple days. But they are lookin awesome! I'll be lurking for sure

9. Thanks man, things are nice with the little ones right now. They are getting so big, so quick!! I'll try to post pics at least every other day.

10. Okay well the plants are doing alright. I have one that is just exploding in size, and one that is going much slower... These pictures were taken yesterday. I pulled the lights away a little on the smaller one, and it seems to be getting taller now.
    CAM00262.jpg CAM00264.jpg CAM00265.jpg CAM00267.jpg

11. The big one is still just booming!!! This thing is already starting to get stinky too!! The little one is struggling, but finally looks like it's growing... Not really sure what to do with it yet lol. Here's some update pics.
    CAM00285.jpg CAM00286.jpg CAM00287.jpg CAM00288.jpg

12. CAM00294.jpg
    Got a new toy. A light intensity reader.
    CAM00295.jpg
    What the room is sitting at right now.

13. You are off to a good start, keep doing what you are doing. Plant more seeds if you got them.

14. I'm waiting to plant my good seeds for when i get better equipment. Also planning on doing Sub Cool's Super Soil method soon.

15. Alright well I'm way over due for an update, but I have been very busy lately, and you guys aren't very responsive to my post. Anyways, I'll keep posting for awhile. Things are going great!!! The bigger plant is just getting crazy big everyday!!! The smaller plant FINALLY started acting right!! I added another cfl to the mix & moved some things around a little bit for better lighting, & access. Anyways, here you go guys..... Let me have some input people!!!
    01.JPG 04.JPG 08.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG

16. Man that first one....I got a reallll good feeling about her.

The second one should catch up too. Keep up the good work!

17. Okay, well i did a little LST on the bigger lady. The little one is really doing much better now!! Confuses the shit out of me, but I'm just happy it's growing now!!
    CAM00338.jpg CAM00337.jpg CAM00336.jpg CAM00335.jpg