Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 part question about joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Classic52, Sep 11, 2008.

1. alright so what exactly is a filter? cuz if i just put my weed in a sheet of zigzags, im getting all the bad shit too right? My cousin told me to just rip off a piece of the box and put it in the end of the joint that i light, but idk how effective that is...So what is a filter and what are good ones?

Secondly, is it better to just dump out the shit in my cigarettes and put the weed in my cigs? is that healthier?

2. Don't use a filter, it'll stop you from getting the full greeny goodness!

Get a bit of card like he said, roll it up in the shape of a filter and put it in the end.

3. try using blunts with the plastic filter if your really concerend..

4. idk. this weekend all i have are the cigs. i guess i should take off the filter hah

im not completely concerned. obvisouly i know smoking isnt healthy, but if i can make it less bad then im up for it

5. heres a cheap solution for you get a lightbulb a 20 oz bottle and a pen some electrical tape and make a vaporizer...

6. Tear the smokes open and just put the backy from them in a skin with the ground weed. Sorted.

7. i find that to make a filter, the best way that stops you from inhaling shit, but still lets the smoke flow well is by taking a strip of paper. prolly about a half inch wide and maybe 2 inches long. take it and then zig zag the paper back and forth 5 times or so. but make the zig zags really really short. then just kindof bunch up the zig zags in a circlular shape and wrap the rest of it around it one time. bam a good filter. it's hard to explain. i'll make a pic in paint and post it

8. Worst comes to worst, crush the middle of a coke can, pierce holes in the flat bit and wahey a really dodgy homemade pipe!

9. [​IMG]here's my best drawing. it'll kinda look like this

Attached Files:

10. a "filter" on a j isnt going to filter out anything more than weed going into your mouth. its not like a ciggerete filter..

11. #11 NOTaPIE, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008
    A crutch just keeps the bud out of your mouth, and cigarrette filters will filter out some THC, so don't use those.

12. if your worried about your lungs invest in a nice bong or a vape

13. a "filter" won't filter much if anything from entering you lungs. it's called a crutch in some parts of the world for a reason, it is just easier to toke on because it doesn't close up.