2 pac, confusion....

Discussion in 'Movies' started by coldcheese, Jan 29, 2009.

1. pac is hands down my favorite rapper, but there's just some shit that doesn't come together..

to all the people who've heard the song "god bless the dead".

what the fuck, i thought pac died in 96 and big died in 97.. him and stretch are saying shit like "rest in piece biggie smalls". how in the hell is that possible?

i remember hearing some shit where biggie was talking about hearing about pac's death, not in these exact words, but something like "when i heard about pac getting shot, i just thought it was another shooting that he was gonna survive through, seeing as he's a strong dude"

how the fuck is he talking about that shit if 2 pac is saying rest in piece biggie smalls???

i mean yeah it could've been that type of shit where big WASN'T dead and pac was just dissing on him, or some shit like that, but i remember reading somewhere that he didn't believe in wishing death upon his enemies.

doesn't make any sense man. anyone know the facts to clear this up for me and anyone else wondering about this?

oh and also, anyone listen to stretch a lot? got any albums you could suggest?
    he's pretty raw in "god bless the dead" i'd like to hear more..

2. pac threatened death to their kids in "hit em up"

3. yeah he threatened death to them, but in the song, he's talking about it like big already died.

"don't worry if you see god first, tell him shit got worse, i ain't mad"

"i could picture you in heaven with a blunt and a brew"

he isn't talking in any threatening way..

4. on krayzie bone's "smoke on this vol.1" mixtape it features pac on a song where pac says "i look funny cause i aint buried."

5. ... but what does that have to do with this song making sense?

6. OP i totally get what youre saying. I also dig 2pac but i noticed another thing too, in alot of his songs he raps about death as if he's already dead, dont know if you noticed it.. But its like he anticipated death or something. Dunno wtf's up with that

7. did the song where pac mentioned biggie chillin in heaven come out before or after their deaths?

8. #8 g0pher, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    And 2pac DID die before biggie, so as for the lyrics - lmao who fucking knows :smoke:

9. he talks about dieing and everything so his legacy will live on, he studied machavelli in jail, it all makes sense if you truly understand pac, which you obviously dont
    hes a smart ass *****, thats why its been 13 years since he died and people are still asking questions about him. like i said, his legacy lives on...
    and stretch is tight but im pretty sure hes dead as well. sad story, they gotta stop that gang violence and have a peace treaty or something, too many folks losing there life over stupid shit

10. #10 therainman, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    ill try and explain a little more on the above post

2pac recorded many of his songs that came out after he died (obviously...) because he had already been shot once (in 1995/4?) and knew it was likely that it would happen again (as mentioned earlier also, pac has a lot of songs about his own death, some would say he knew it was going to happen), so this song was going to be released after biggie died (which he also thought was likely). he would kind of sound like a dick talking shit about a dead rapper after all, hence the lyrics you mentioned.

i believe what you are referring to is biggie talking about pac when he was shot for the second time when he died. i guess biggie thought pac would survive (he was in the hospital for like a week or something after taking like 7 bullets before he died) like he did the first time he was shot.

nah, its not supposed to be sarcastic or anything by pac, hes just trying not to look like an ass for dissing biggie after he died (i believe the song wasnt released until his greatest hits album after biggies death), and also they were friends at one time, and both realized that their beef was something of a goldmine in terms of sales more than anything else. kinda.

fuckin high i hope thats understandable :smoking:

11. yeah that makes sense.
    but still, a lot of shit doesn't.
    i can see where this whole conspiracy of whether he faked his death or not/whether he knew he was going to die or not comes from.

12. #12 MethMan, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    Well sorry to bump up the thread but Pac isn't rapping about the Biggie Smalls as inNotorious B.I.G.Hes rapping about another biggie that was a rapper that got killed around 94 called "Biggy Smallz"He was affiliated with stretch and the whole "Live Squad" group/label .Notorious BIG had to change his name because people would get confused and shit.This "Biggy Smallz" was just an underground rapper and only had a few songs released.Heres his most famous
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxVNMjtYu0g]YouTube - The REAL Biggy Smallz - Nobody Rides For Free[/ame]
    Not that good but has a sick beat produced by Johnny J (R.i.p)

Amaru put God Bless The Dead out in 98 to confuse people and to fuel the "2Pacs alive" shit to get better sales lol.Another reason I know this wasnt recorded in 96 is because after pac was bailed out of jail he DESPISED stretch because he felt betrayed.He was pulled off a few songs on "Me Against The World" that pac picked the tracklisting from jail.There are original versions of "Shed So many Tears" and "Death Around The Corner" with stretch verses out there.

13. and yeah, i'm sure uve read the seven year theory. he was suppose to ressurect in 2003 according to all that bullshit. my ass. hes dead. everyone seen the autopsy photo of him which i truly believe is actually him.

the only way he could be alive if hes in the WPA but im pretty sure somebody would recognize tupac shakur even if he was wearin a disguse

14. Oh,sorry I forgot to add that Stretch got killed November 30, 1995, an exact month after Pacs first shooting in an unrelated shooting that stretch pissed someone off really bad.

15. maan i love pac, hence the picture but i really do think he's dead as much as i would like to beleive hes alive...