Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 oz of White Widow X Blueberry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by youngstoner, Nov 29, 2011.

1. #1 youngstoner, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    The widow smell is over powering but you can definetly smell the blueberry undertones. 560 for 2. Dank.
    SCROLL FOR PIC OF THE FULL 2 OZ

From this

image-4155363646.png

Into 2 ziplock bags of this :smoke.

image-3086043308.png

image-150925482.png

3g nug above :bongin:

2. take some pics of the zips

3. put up a pic of the whole 2 ozz's

4. nice looking buds

5. Looks good, how long will 2 oz last you?

6. 2 o's will last like 10-12 days give or take a few. And I'm gonna take pics of the full o's now. It's already locked up in my safe so now I have to go all the way downstairs to get it :p

7. 56.4 grams weighed straight :smoke:

image-1767997743.png

8. nice nuggage bro

9. [quote name='"thefour20man"']nice nuggage bro[/quote]

Thanks mang.

10. great pick up man! :smoke: enjoy and toke on! :)

11. [quote name='"4FootHits"']great pick up man! :smoke: enjoy and toke on! :)[/quote]

Thanks dude! Sexy hash pickups btw.

12. dank man... my buddies and I just paid 450/2oz of Purple Urkle. $280/oz aint too bad i guess... depends on where you live i guess. I pay 280/oz in my city... sux. I travel to get my good deals.

13. [quote name='"Nadroj"']dank man... my buddies and I just paid 450/2oz of Purple Urkle. $280/oz aint too bad i guess... depends on where you live i guess. I pay 280/oz in my city... sux. I travel to get my good deals.[/quote]

Been meaning to check in on your thread. How was the urkle?

14. Amaaaazing... best indica ive had in a while. Keeps me faded... for a very long time :smoke: Still got around 8-9g left from my half oz so ill be a good for another week or so.

15. [quote name='"Nadroj"']

Amaaaazing... best indica ive had in a while. Keeps me faded... for a very long time :smoke: Still got around 8-9g left from my half oz so ill be a good for another week or so.[/quote]

This bud is definetly indica dominant. Full body high but still functional. That's everything I would ever want from a strain. My connect saved a QP of it for me so once I run out of these ounces I can buy 2 more. :smoke:

16. Nice little frosty nugget. 10x frostier in person.

Attached Files:

17. Ask him to lower the price... $500/2oz :cool:

18. Blueberry is my personal all-time avorite indica strain. Sounds heavenly with White Widow

19. [quote name='"TopShelf247"']Blueberry is my personal all-time avorite indica strain. Sounds heavenly with White Widow[/quote]

Sure is dude :bongin: