Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 oz of super dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bert4925, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Holy sht thats a lot, how much did you get it for?

2. looks ight... idk bout sooper dank thoi

3. [quote name='"KB Grower"']looks ight... idk bout sooper dank thoi[/quote]

Tested and approved. Super dank. And love the Dexter icon. Dexter is the man.

4. hows the taste

5. [quote name='"KB Grower"']looks ight... idk bout sooper dank thoi[/quote]

Tested and approved. Super dank. Btw love your icon. Dexter is the man.

6. no offense to the OP but this guys right. Ive seen some of the bud you post KB and it is SUPER.

nice bud tho, what did you pay?

7. Man you are dumb for posting vacuum sealed packaging for M.O.M. buds. Have some respect for their privacy.

8. What? How do you his local dealer didn't give it to him? Anyways if it is MOM it's not like he is showing any details.

9. Looks aight...I guess beauty is in the eye off the beholder...

10. [quote name='"KB Grower"']Whos mom[/quote]

Lol! And it tastes gooood KB. It gives a very very good high.

11. [quote name='"Adevictus"']Man you are dumb for posting vacuum sealed packaging for M.O.M. buds. Have some respect for their privacy.[/quote]

Man you are dumb for saying that. You can't see any details fool.

12. [quote name='"KB Grower"']Whos mom[/quote]

Mail order Marijuana

13. Dont get why you guys hatin on this green. Looks pretty dank.

14. Looks hella dank to me, just far away picks.

Good pickup. And btw, OP, most people who hate on others' pickups, usually get shitty nugs, so take their hate as compliments! :smoke:

15. Looks damn dank to me, enjoy ur smokeup man

16. #18 brett119, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    Haha my buddies brother is from pa and went out to Colorado for college and came back with that dank hook up. Comes in the flat rate packages and double vac sealed. Shipping budz is more common that you think. It's a whole lot safer than driving cross country with a few lbs. He usually gets between hp-2lbs. The way his dealer does it is vac sealing a qp at a time put it in a potato chip bag and re seal that bag. He also uses rubber gloves and washes everything down in rubbing alcohol. I still don't think it would be dog proof. I know he is paying 2700 a lb for the run of the mill dank and 3500 for the OG's and other top shelf strains

17. 700 for 2 oz of this shit in my state. So don't hate

18. [quote name='"nfgould420"']dont get why you guys hatin on this green. Looks pretty dank.[/quote]

thank you!