Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 oz of Durban dreams.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by badnamajamas547, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Fresh pick up and a new ride. 1987 Firebird Formula. 305 tune port injected engine, 5 speed trans and the big 3.42 rear end that is really rare actually. This thing is a monster from a stop and on the interstate. I love it. The doors close like they are brand new. The guy that owned it has had more than a hundred of them and restores them. I paid 3000$, I also kept my 1983 Mustang GT drop top. :) Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Hell yeah. That's clean and mean. As for the nuggetôs I have never had Durban dream but I'm assuming its blue dream X Durban poison? If so that would be a hell of a combo. Happy tokin and enjoy the whip

3. Nug shots and my current car.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. Amazing bud and car....I got an 96 impala I'm tricking out right now..

5. What a shame to have that nice shiny red car then have to deal with snow and salt to drive it.  Can't wait for spring this year.
    Nice buds too. Every dealer should pack his product so well.
    ENJOY the Car and Buds dude!!!

6. In Alabama it RARELY snows. 3 inches closed down alabama.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="badnamajamas547" post="19446851" timestamp="1391266377"]In Alabama it RARELY snows. 3 inches closed down alabama.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Same here in north florida. We got like sleet/snow and the fucking schools, bridges and a couple roads were closed...for about a inch of ice and "snow" if thatSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. It was like a damn blizzard here. Or as close as I've ever seen hahhaSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Nice Pick up Bro. Shit is really pale green. Getting smoked out on that light light. :) Assuming you feel like burning some rubber in them OS whips after a few good hits of a sativa dom cross like that... Blue dream is a very chill long lasting buzz that creates some killer munchies... the Durban should add a nice headrush to it... Id love to try a couple tokes... lol... but what true head wouldnt... thanks for posting...

Yea man it closed us down for almost a whole week lol..crazy shit

11. Whys it packaged like that?

12. [quote name="moabfighter" post="19454761" timestamp="1391385664"]Whys it packaged like that?[/quote]Vacuum sealed bag for smell proofing

13. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19455540" timestamp="1391395259"]Vacuum sealed bag for smell proofing[/quote]Yeah yeah my dude does this sometimes it's legit

14. #14 MooseyPoo, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    I'm one jealous motherfucker.

15. [quote name="MooseyPoo" post="19456726" timestamp="1391407801"]I'm one jealous motherfucker.[/quote]Just saving money while in college. Gotta get on the other side of the table if you know what I mean man! I'm not some spoiled brat at all. I work my ass off for what I haveSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app