Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2 oz of Buhhda Paradise and a 1g of hash.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by badnamajamas547, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Sitting on almost 58 gramss, paid 625$ Alabama prices arent the best. No one i know can get 2 for 6 bills though. shit is soooo good. Hash is good too. [​IMG][​IMG]Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. The hash is made from the same bud, btw.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Price aside, I'm drooling  :smoking:

Enjoy that, dude  :smoke:

4. At that point you gotta grow your own my man!

5. Or get from the West Coast for the low low.....
    I am paying $175 a O right now of some good outdoor.  :bongin:

6. Och. That is the price for half p of that good old Cali grown

7. aight so the weed looks pretty dank, but my only question is from your 1st attached pic. Where in the fuck can i pick up a 3 liter of soda?? this just blew my mind.

8. #8 420Poak, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014

haha that's weird

and OP your bud looks good

9. 625$ sheesh but atleast the bud looks good!

10. [quote name="Da Masta Z" post="19436617" timestamp="1391113682"]aight so the weed looks pretty dank, but my only question is from your 1st attached pic. Where in the fuck can i pick up a 3 liter of soda?? this just blew my mind.[/quote]3 liters of grape drink lol that would be the only thing you could every find a 3 liter ofSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. [quote name="SwishaSweetGang" post="19438653" timestamp="1391133612"]625$ sheesh but atleast the bud looks good![/quote]That's how it is in bama! It's all shipped out here and goes through a bunch of hands. Their are quite a few hands after me even..people here pay 180 all the time for halves, they'll pay up to 220ish. People pay 350 an o all day. I have always got them for 300. I have a steady source and no one else has weed like this. All the other loud is good but it is not fucking near what I get. I can get an ounce for 250. But it's not as good as the pot for 300. If I sell it I smoke it too so I prefer to pay for the quality.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="SwishaSweetGang" post="19438653" timestamp="1391133612"]625$ sheesh but atleast the bud looks good![/quote]I'm getting 2 every other day. Check thissssSent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. @[member="badnamajamas547"] as long as it's dank go for it my brother and I know about the prices got people in  Miss/Alabama