2 Oxys

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by treesmoker11, May 12, 2009.

1. My friend got oxy perscribed and he gave me 2, they are white and say 215 on them, how should I do them and is 2 enough to fuck me up, im about 185 5"11

2. I tried the identify them. Couldn't find anything. Not sure what they are. Do they say anything else on them?

3. Im pretty sure there oxy ill take a pic but no it doesnt say anything else

4. Do you have an opiate tolerance?

I don't mess with those very often, just once in a great while. Two usually gets me where I am going, but it depends on your tolerance.

5. #5 halokiller99, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
  6. #6 Thai_Sticks, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
    Are you sure it isn't a 512 and not a 215?

512 is a generic percocet 5/325. Round white pressed tablets.

Alot of roxi's will have the mg's written on them (all the ones i've gotten, but i havn't gotten ones from every pharm company so i dunno)

IF they're perks, eat both and you'll get a tingle, if the guy above is right and it's a roxy 30, take 1, 2 if you wanta get your day fucked up.

[​IMG]
    This it?

7. There probably percs, and if they are just pop them don't try and snort them.

And I really doubt you will feel anything you should try and get ATLEAST 20-30mg.

8. they're percocet take the two and smoke a bowl you'll probably get a good buzz. You really would need 4 to get a really good effect.

9. Yep there those white ones, i have no tolernce ive never touched anything besides weed, should i see if i could get more?

10. there just perks not oxys, chew both of them up and smoke a bowl or two.

11. if i got one more do you think id feel a good high?

12. #12 UU_ood, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    2 will be a nice buzz. 3 will get a great buzz. The first time I took 3 percs and damn I was feeling good. You won't be nodding at all so don't expect to be "fucked up" but you'll be feeling goood. Then again...I only weigh 110lbs. Not sure how much weight plays a factor in opiates.

13. alright i see if i can get more, what would be a good price per pill just incase he charges me this time

14. I'd say $2-3 a pill is a good price. But oxy prices depend on where you live. It shouldn't cost more than $4-5.

15. alright i talked to my friend he said hed give me 2 more will I be ok with taking for or will i like OD? lol sorry i know im a nub i just wanna be careful

16. whats the active ingredient in percocet? oh that's right...oxycodone.

17. Nah don't worry you wont OD, not nearly enough. But watch out for the apap intake. Since they are perks and not strait oxy you might wanna do a CWE. But if you take all 4 at the same time its only gonna be 1,300 apap, which isn't bad. You might be a little sick to your stomache but thats it.

18. Thanks but whats a CWE?

19. CWE is Cold Water Extraction. it helps remove the APAP so all you will get is oxy

20. 1,300 mg is practicly what the bottle of APAP tells you to take. The stomache ache you get, if you even get one, will be from the opiates not the tylenol.

Enjoy yourself.